Magic does Happen - History is created by AdoAdo

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
You either require a super great luck to make magic happen or some good bets favoring you and the outcome is magical. Some may not believe in magic or in luck but something’s are meant to be in that way. In a very rare occurrence our own Windice user AdoAdo may be unaware or might have ignored that what he has hit few days back was a magical bets and he would be the talk of the Windice forum.

Mostly all active users some or other time would have participated or do participate in roll hunts conducted by very own Mods asking us to show successful green bet of say 2000x etc in dice. We are given ample time and mostly 10-20 users easily hunting at any point in time to get 2000x for 30-45 mins still could not get it. There has being many occasions where even for Anonnep roll hunt of 2000x dice time allotted like 30 - 45 mins still usres are not able to hit in stipulated time.

Here comes the magical bets now from AdoAdo who manages to hit not just 1, nor even 2 but THRICE 1980x in dice. Now, question you might think is so what is great about it and the mind blowing fact is that firstly hitting 1980x in dice itself is not easy and hitting that Thrice’ 1980x in 2 mins is what makes those bets special & magical in Windice History.

Now isn’t this something unbelievable or magical moment of getting 1980x three times in just 2 mins in dice. Yes you read it right and to believe your eyes below is screenshot of those successful magical bets.

Congrats AdoAdo for those amazing hits and I had not seen anybody other than you getting those high multipliers thrice in just 2 mins. That was your day and do not know when and who will break this record now. Keep it up !!!!!

1683834673467.png
1683834690652.png

1683834714057.png

LoL mate 😆 My record is x3300 on Dice 5 times in 10 minutes but I don't have pictures as proof, it's pure luck, nothing special..Trying it with crypto is pure madness, I managed it once with Đ but it didn't last long...You have to be persistent, everything is possible on Windice with a little luck and a little intelligence 😸

LoL mate 😆 My record is x3300 on Dice 5 times in 10 minutes but I don't have pictures as proof, it's pure luck, nothing special..Trying it with crypto is pure madness, I managed it once with Đ but it didn't last long...You have to be persistent, everything is possible on Windice with a little luck and a little intelligence 😸
You are lucky my friend he he 😁