MAGIC: Complete the Tasks, Be a Billionaire πŸ’ΈπŸ’΅

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Magic: Complete the Tasks, Be a Billionaire πŸ’ΈπŸ’΅

Screenshot_20231006-131822-289.png

πŸͺ„ Do you dare to start doing the task of this magic? If yes, read further and go thoroughly with steps without skipping any line and any word!! ✨

πŸͺ„ Hello all God-Gifted family of Windice and and other community! I, Unluckybolte, am here with another thread! More unique than any of the others hopefully! Don't worry, it will not be anything dangerous enough but funny and enjoyable and you all have the same chance whether to fail or be billionaires! ✨

πŸͺ„ Note: It is not something like black Magic πŸͺ„ everything is clear and shown! All you need is to perform every step that you read completely! ✨

πŸͺ„ So are you Ready to become a billionaire?
If you complete all of the given tasks completely and successfully so you are going to be a billionaire πŸ’Έ ✨

πŸͺ„ πŸͺ„ Step 1:

Go bring a Glass of Water for yourself! (Do the activity in reality please πŸ₯Ί to go further! You brought? Amazing 😍) ✨

πŸͺ„ πŸͺ„ Step 2:

Sit on a chair/bench/bed/floor comfortably!
(You did? Good work πŸ‘) ✨

πŸͺ„ πŸͺ„ Step 3:
Inhale a deep breath from your nose, stop it for 5 seconds in your body and then exhale it from your mouth!
(Done? You are going amazingly dear ❣️) ✨

πŸͺ„ πŸͺ„ Step 4:

I Hope u have the glass of water in your hands! Look at the glass for 10 seconds and repeat "Magic Magic" during these seconds!
(You did it? Wow nice πŸ™‚) ✨

πŸͺ„ Some more steps to go! If you reached here, others will be done I hope and boom you will become a billionaire! Let's move ahead!✨

πŸͺ„ πŸͺ„ Step 5:
Straight your head, close both of your beautiful eyes and drink the glass of Water slowly slowly slowly slowly!
(Was that done? Well-done) ✨

πŸͺ„ Come on buddy you are not far! Just one more step, it decides whether you fail or be a billionaire πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ! Money is awaiting you!!! ✨

πŸͺ„ πŸͺ„ Shep 6:

If you are still reading this post! Means you are failed! Because I did not direct you to open your eyes after I said for closing them, and you are reading this step so widely and carefully that tells you have abandoned the steps! ✨

You failed in step 5! Sorry 😐 you cannot be a billionaire at the moment! Magic is over! Hope you find something more than being a billionaire πŸ’Έ πŸ’΅ ✨

πŸͺ„ Good wishes for your life 🀞
🀞! ✨

Last edited:
Just wanted to add! Be Honest, if you have read the post completely how did u feel? Haha πŸ˜‚ I'm excited to know your ending moments!

Thank You for step by step guide and I have forwarded to all my friends and along with me they have also become billionaire. Never thought it was so easy and now I know secret how Bezos, Ellison, Gates, Buffett , Page etc are billioniares.

Thank You for step by step guide and I have forwarded to all my friends and along with me they have also become billionaire. Never thought it was so easy and now I know secret how Bezos, Ellison, Gates, Buffett , Page etc are billioniares.
Hahaha I guess u failed in step 5 :) so your friends will fail too :) and cannot be billionaires :)

I reached step 5 and thought will be rich afterwards, unconsciously, failed it there. Was a good post although! I laughed a lot while fulfilling requirements and felt overexcited while doing each step πŸ’•

I reached step 5 and thought will be rich afterwards, unconsciously, failed it there. Was a good post although! I laughed a lot while fulfilling requirements and felt overexcited while doing each step πŸ’•
Oh no, wished you had completed the 5th step, so you could be like Bill Gates :) good luck 🀞