let's play a game

So basically it means that 1500th post will be rewarded and that just amount to spam and nothing else. Instead what could be done is that you have a mystery number between 1 to 1500 so give a timeline like a week and any one who is closet to that number will win and one user one number only.
thats a nice idea we can do that in another thread , and for me i think its not a spam as long as i is contained in a single thread and its fun because everyone can join. gl

thats a nice idea we can do that in another thread , and for me i think its not a spam as long as i is contained in a single thread and its fun because everyone can join. gl

Consider reaching to 1500th posts with just couple of active user in this thread and with this pace it will take months and with some experience I can say it will lead actually to nowhere other than just a dump thread in the end. Its not 100th post but the number is 1500 so consider that in mind and go ahead. Rest is upto you this was my opine on it.

Consider reaching to 1500th posts with just couple of active user in this thread and with this pace it will take months and with some experience I can say it will lead actually to nowhere other than just a dump thread in the end. Its not 100th post but the number is 1500 so consider that in mind and go ahead. Rest is upto you this was my opine on it.
its 1500 not 1 million i supposed =)

we can do 100 if you sponsor the prize that would be great

we can do 100 if you sponsor the prize that would be great

Why do you require me to sponsor a prize, when you yourself has said on the opening remark of thread that on 1500th you will give a prize. So instead of 1500, on 100th post simply you distribute prize, unless you had intention of not giving and so made that 1500 post number so that it never reaches.

As well saw what's happening here is that no active participation in the thread this is what I had already referred to you at the start itself. Good luck for 1500 posts.

Why do you require me to sponsor a prize, when you yourself has said on the opening remark of thread that on 1500th you will give a prize. So instead of 1500, on 100th post simply you distribute prize, unless you had intention of not giving and so made that 1500 post number so that it never reaches.

As well saw what's happening here is that no active participation in the thread this is what I had already referred to you at the start itself. Good luck for 1500 posts.
i started it with 1500 and im the one giving the prize so i stand my ground,I respected your opinions even if you came in bashing , i acknowledge your suggestion a 100th post? Ok! but you still get me the wrong way seems like you taking it personal , im hannds off im just active here in forum to make friends but if you dont get my vibe please you always have the option to ignore. peace out !

Lets Count from 1- 1500

1500th place will get a prize

extra reward: 1 mystery number from 1-1500
a player who will stumble on that number will also get a prize (took a screenshot of that number before posting)

no consecutive number for each player like for example player 1 gets numbers 2, 3. it must be the next number after 3

LETS GO!!!!
gooooooooo