• Women

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Others

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
I have been seeing a lot of players in a womens profile on windice. 🤣 But of course, I know mens dominance in gambling, and it is completely out of the question.

But recently I have read somewhere I can't seem to remember, that women gambling these days have increase.

So...

Womens affraid by coronovirus and sit on site gambling.. seems me so.
5th wave will come increasing fast amount soon, stay safe.

Question: may I ask why I was muted in game? Will be nice to know so that if I did something wrong I can refrain from doing it again.

Question: may I ask why I was muted in game? Will be nice to know so that if I did something wrong I can refrain from doing it again.

May I know, did you read the topic before posting it. Do you find relevance of your question to the current topic?

Kindly contact support for your reason of mute, I am sure there would be some breaking of rules due to which mod might have muted you.

Wrng place to ask about your mute you can ask directly to support and they can answer you on that also if mods mute they just do what thyre told to do and thats to mute violators dnt tke it personally😁