Let Us Know!

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Let Us Know

Hello dear champions of your life and beholder of all the activities you do! Hope this piece finds you all safe and sound 💕💕.

Everyone lives in hope to make their wishes accomplished, same, you too are one of them! Have you ever thought how wonderful this be if one asks about your wishes, happiness, sadness? I know, for many it angers them though! But it is a well-known truth "Sharing happiness gets multiplied and sharing sorrows gets decreased".

So, this thread is purposed to enable you feel free sharing your either wishes, happiness, sadness and so on that you hide from many in real life! Because here all are, I suppose, having imaginary names and sharing something to a stranger will no longer be revealed:) and hence the platform is opened!

We all are here ready up to cheer up your biggest dreams and share best wishes for you! We all are ready up to multiply your happiness and we all are here to try decreasing your sadness!

Waiting for what!

"Hope you do participate through just sharing anything you feel to be shared among us, the online family" We are ready to see your words in comment section!

let me initiate this!

"It is since some days! I'm feeling like being a stranger! Is here anyone who can suggest something productive to decrease my hollowness?"

Speaking in my mother tongue is a dream in Windice! Not anywhere, but hope in your post I can say (Eh yak shoken kaar enth k tho knaga hay, begende madath bednth) (you work I like may be helpful)

Speaking in my mother tongue is a dream in Windice! Not anywhere, but hope in your post I can say (Eh yak shoken kaar enth k tho knaga hay, begende madath bednth) (you work I like may be helpful)
Happy for this!! Hope we get a Balochi chatroom in Windice soon where u can speak Balochi as much as u can :)

I wish to win the daily wincoin contest one day aswell as reaching lvl 21 to become silver :):)

Neither i'm not going to share any happiness nor sorrow.
But i m going to add comment
Encourage people to be kind and generous starts of events that elevates the spirit of all humanity.

Neither i'm not going to share any happiness nor sorrow.
But i m going to add comment
Encourage people to be kind and generous starts of events that elevates the spirit of all humanity.
Caring for others is a concern how good you are 🤗🤗 :)

Let Us Know

Hello dear champions of your life and beholder of all the activities you do! Hope this piece finds you all safe and sound 💕💕.

Everyone lives in hope to make their wishes accomplished, same, you too are one of them! Have you ever thought how wonderful this be if one asks about your wishes, happiness, sadness? I know, for many it angers them though! But it is a well-known truth "Sharing happiness gets multiplied and sharing sorrows gets decreased".

So, this thread is purposed to enable you feel free sharing your either wishes, happiness, sadness and so on that you hide from many in real life! Because here all are, I suppose, having imaginary names and sharing something to a stranger will no longer be revealed:) and hence the platform is opened!

We all are here ready up to cheer up your biggest dreams and share best wishes for you! We all are ready up to multiply your happiness and we all are here to try decreasing your sadness!

Waiting for what!

"Hope you do participate through just sharing anything you feel to be shared among us, the online family" We are ready to see your words in comment section!

let me initiate this!
This was so beautiful 😍❤️
I love it here and I love to be with people with Great idea 💡