Last Thread from Unluckybolte :(

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Last Thread from Unluckybolte :(

Being active for a complete month, and getting not my name in the top poster, despite having far more better contents than two of them, hurt me a lot! I did never think that your choice of recognizing quality be so bad 😔 @veleten @siopaw @helena214 @Bekyhig180 @elsker @anonnep @ultraa ....

Or there is something really hidden behind the selection!

It is rightly said, "People won't appreciate, untill they are in need of it."

I did always appreciated windice, and its team, but the results of selection of last top poster of the month clarified how the team does injustice in selection of good talent. It is something like killing efforts and discouraging those who are contributing for forum!

It is almost my last thread! Your selection has demotivated me to contribute any more work in the forum. And it also indicated me to leave the site too!

I do never say (thanks) but,

Thanks for doing unjust to a common and poor person whose dreams are broken just because of your (misconception regarding quality or favoritism) in selection of top poster of the month.

Don't get discouraged, Windice chooses the best posters of each month, here we all have talent and if not look at me, I had 2 months without winning anything and I'm still here, it's a competition!

Don't get discouraged, Windice chooses the best posters of each month, here we all have talent and if not look at me, I had 2 months without winning anything and I'm still here, it's a competition!
A competition of no quality! It seems a complete scenario of selecting not the quality! It demotivated me! I won't be posting and may I will be leaving windice!!!