KarimKhan - Be Strong & Brave

letsrollandplay

Goodlike
Reaction score
Let us be bit serious in this thread and do whatever best we can for our friend Karimkhan. He is going through some issues and expressed it to me personally about problem. But not mentioning here about problem as it is personal. (Kindly do not ask him about his problem. Intention is to make his stay in Windice more better and happier)

All I want from all users and Mod, is to spread positivity and light in Karimkhan life’s in whichever way you can. Sometimes life does not justify its action and you keep thinking why that has happened and you break down both mentally and physically. This is a state where if you do not support the person morally, breakdown is very easy and life becomes directionless. It also broke my heart hearing what karim said, but that is what is life all about.

Nothing is permanent here Karim. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, after every sunset, there is a new day with Sunlight. Only thing you require is patience and some motivation to sail through night. You are strong and only time can heal few things but memories will always be remembered and cherished. Even in the darkest of times, there is always a glimmer of hope that things will eventually improve.

I wish you the best in tiring times and stay motivated if not for yourself then for the loved ones around you. Surely you will fly high with brilliant colors in this phase too.

Also, users if you would like to share your experiences and how you overcame that tough situation in life can help others and act as a motivating factor.

Below are some positive thoughts which you can stick in your room which will help you stay positive always.

1. I am capable of handling anything that comes my way.
  2. I trust that everything happens for a reason, and it will work out in the end.
  3. I am resilient, and I can bounce back from setbacks and challenges.
  4. I am in control of my thoughts and emotions, and I choose to focus on the positive.
  5. I am confident in my abilities and my potential.
  6. Surprise yourself everyday with your own courage.

1683606289997.png
1683606300890.png
1683606326737.png

1683606351977.png

1683606370815.png
1683606895104.png

Nothing is more favorable than the positivity in the mind! Keeping oneself positive will surely wash away the negative thoughts. It is true, in life, we face so much hardships, sometime the situations just slip away from our tiny hands and stand like the mountains in against of us! It's on us how do we perceive them! Letting them fade away normally by the time is one solution and the 2nd keeping positive thoughts!

Well motivated @letsrollandplay and we'll said :)

Somethings are just beyond our control and nothing can be done. Definitely it takes many things and not easy to cope up. But sooner we come out or seek help might just help us to overcome in better way.