Ideas and Suggestions for Giveaways

I suggested that >>
Daily login rewards and Lvl free claim coins chests.
hourly/ daily/ monthly Lottery rewards.

*Wagering Contest? > 50% to 80% of profit will go to the prize pool and 20% or more will be for windice. ( Top 10 wagers winners would be better)

*Lottery Contest? > 50% to 80% of profit will go to the prize pool and 20% or more will be for windice. ( Top 5 or 10 Lottery winners would be better) with in every 50k satoshi worth of wager will earn 1 free lottery ticket and 1ticket prize will be 10sat if where to buy.

And other events that will benefit both..

If only windice really earns a profit in this Contest Event, then some of the profit can be used to fund for more daily/weekly challenges, other forum/tele games and trivia's.

I suggested that >>
Daily login rewards and Lvl free claim coins chests.
hourly/ daily/ monthly Lottery rewards.

The very best way is to make Windice an Exchange Hub and create tokens or coins...the Wincoin. A Wincoin will help facilitate Exchange by allowing players to gather Wincoins from the faucet and from deposit of their crypto currency for a universal exchange. Each Wincoin should maybe be worth .00001 US dollars and can be exchanged for other crypto currency. People can exchange their crypto-currency for Wincoins so they can bet and wager uniformly on all games.

This will help facilitate the Games and Wagering by having a universal exchange coin and it will Combine an Exchange Hub with Gambling/Wagering.

For wagering, Wincoins would be used by players and put in a pool. Winners share in the pool but are allowed to bet more to win more on the proportion of the entire bet. Players will be able to exchange their Wincoin for Crypto Currency and this will combine Exchange Hub with Wagering. Player Versus Player will be a great attraction and more games should focus on this theme.

How much Windcoin given by faucet... 100 Wincoin every hour only. Players can pick it up and use it for any games/wagering. To pick up free wincoins they would need to go through a verification and Paid Ad to help cover the cost of Wincoins.

This will require a great deal of thought and consideration. TEAM COLORS is only the start, where will this go? All of this has potential to be something very exciting and brand new.

:)

*Wagering Contest? > 50% to 80% of profit will go to the prize pool and 20% or more will be for windice. ( Top 10 wagers winners would be better)

*Lottery Contest? > 50% to 80% of profit will go to the prize pool and 20% or more will be for windice. ( Top 5 or 10 Lottery winners would be better) with in every 50k satoshi worth of wager will earn 1 free lottery ticket and 1ticket prize will be 10sat if where to buy.

And other events that will benefit both..

If only windice really earns a profit in this Contest Event, then some of the profit can be used to fund for more daily/weekly challenges, other forum/tele games and trivia's.

For every conclusion of a Wager Pool Game, about 15% must go towards the next Wager Pool Game and about 85% must go toward the winners.

When the next new Wager Pool Game starts there must Already be an winning pool to entice Players to wager.

The main goal is to Attract players to wager against each other in new wager games Daily Weekly Monthly

Have to test to see what works
:)

I would recommend trivias every day so the active chat in each room should be a moderator at the same time driving the trivia .. Regarding the daily challenge I suggest that the greater the degree of difficulty, the greater the gain and not only with dogecoins. 😉

lower down the withdrawal minimum limit.
this will also give both parties a benefit to encourage players to roll and hit the minimum amount. This also give more excitement to player to visit the site every single day just to hit the limit and give a little payback.

1...........refferl Contest
2................Wagering contest
3......................Daily Chat rules maintaing contest
4.............................Daily Roll hunt contest

5...................................Daily Helping each other contest...
LOL...I hope my ideas are useless...ha ha

Hoping to maintain having an individual and team game in forum every week, but the team game should last 5days or 1week, like the "Color Card Game" by mod ganghung aka mod Winchester from now. That will also to keep as active in forum :). Also hoping for more games in forum or in chat, this games really gives us hope to win and mostly to have fun :D

I am thinking, would you consider making a game (or an event maybe) where we can do side bets? Say, there are 2 teams who are up against each other and the non-participating player will do side bets..

cant explain well .. i hope you get my idea

1...........refferl Contest
2................Wagering contest
3......................Daily Chat rules maintaing contest
4.............................Daily Roll hunt contest

5...................................Daily Helping each other contest...
LOL...I hope my ideas are useless...ha ha
why do i get this feeling that you are just spamming? AHAHAHAH don't mind me

Daily objective goals/ bet this amount (with deposited funds) win set amount for first 10 users... loyalty system rewards those who deposit funds on a regular basis. etc when i think of more i'll post.

Event and games every day or four times a week ,bonus for everyday log in, then lower the minimum amount to widraw coz this is one of the reason why some newbie players cant stay but to find and pursue some opportunies