I Dont Play Dice, But Thank You

Badger

Reaction score
Since I am at this lovely point in my btc dice, *cough*, career, (is spell check on, is that how you spell spell check, mmm, spellcheck? Gr)
that if I roll the wrong side while hunting one more fkn time, I swear to gawd I will quit gambling forever, again, lol, I dont play dice...

I didnt think there was a way to think outside of the dice box, but I was wrong. And maybe it was obvious to the hardcore veteran dice players
out there. But being able to hunt both ends, priceless. And the number range, even more priceless.

I think Ill save my dice story for my next post. After that, Idk what. I just have the one story, this is a dice forum, maybe Ill just start a story time with
Badger, proper, posty thing on here.

I hate forums, lol, and dice... Am I lost rn? Lol, yes.

Thank You Veleten :*

Since I am at this lovely point in my btc dice, *cough*, career, (is spell check on, is that how you spell spell check, mmm, spellcheck? Gr)
that if I roll the wrong side while hunting one more fkn time, I swear to gawd I will quit gambling forever, again, lol, I dont play dice...

I didnt think there was a way to think outside of the dice box, but I was wrong. And maybe it was obvious to the hardcore veteran dice players
out there. But being able to hunt both ends, priceless. And the number range, even more priceless.

I think Ill save my dice story for my next post. After that, Idk what. I just have the one story, this is a dice forum, maybe Ill just start a story time with
Badger, proper, posty thing on here.

I hate forums, lol, and dice... Am I lost rn? Lol, yes.

Thank You Veleten :*
e is one of the best game i have ever played and won maximally and will encourage you to do likewise on Windice.io.
Bad idea, Dic

I think a special "story time with badger" would be an excellent idea who's with me? I can honesty say windice has given me a whole new outlook on dice, because you know I was never much of a dice fan myself either, but playing here has shed new light on dice for me.

I think a special "story time with badger" would be an excellent idea who's with me? I can honesty say windice has given me a whole new outlook on dice, because you know I was never much of a dice fan myself either, but playing here has shed new light on dice for me.

I say the same thing. It's the only DICE that really makes a difference.