Hunt in Telegram

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Hunt in Telegram

Hello πŸ‘‹ all, how are you feeling? I hope that by the time, everyone is glad enough to be part of this amazing community. I need not to express how much beneficial this community is, because you already know of it! I'm here just with a new thread, many of you already know about "Telegram hunt" and many of you might not be! Because I mostly find the same participants in the hunt that is held on Thursday of each week.

What is telegram hunt?

Like every event, it is a weekly event run by mod @elsker on the day of Thursday usually, sometimes because of inconveniences its day and timing can change. Played only in 2 original games of Windice "Dice" and "Crash". A week is for dice hunt and the very following is for crash hunt. Sometimes you can get 2 crash hunts back to back, same as, you can see 2 dice hunts back to back!

How to participate and what is the prize πŸ†πŸ˜€ for that?

Participation is easy! The very first thing, you need to join windice chat group in telegram and then activate the notification mod as always, because everything will be announced there about telegram hunt. The announcement is done in chat too by mod @kryakrya .

The couple of pictures mentioned downward, taken from the telegram group of Windice, will make you briefed that how one can join? What he/she need to do? What is the timing of the hunt? What is the prize πŸ† of hunt, including what game and payouts need to be? Watch out down 😜 πŸ‘‡

Screenshot_20230507-122219.png

Screenshot_20230507-122237.png

It happens that sometimes we forget the starting time for the hunt! Why worrying! The moderator is here to remind! A notification appears when the hunt starts same as mentioned!

Screenshot_20230507-123032.png

Okay! The steps are easy enough! You need to just play dice and crash in the windice and post the screenshot in the telegram group! Samples mentioned downward πŸ‘‡
Screenshot_20230504-221431.png

In this, the payout is higher because wanted to hunt for both, telegram and forum weekly challenge together hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!!

You need to take a screenshot likely, and then to post the screenshot in telegram group as mentioned downward πŸ‘‡!

Screenshot_20230507-123449.png

You must not forget to mention the number (1st or 1) of the hunts you share, it just specify your counting! I failed to get good number of hits haha so I am attaching a bet picture of @CharorowtzXD haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20230507-123600.png

Or (2nd or 2)!! Easy tasks to share haha πŸ˜‚ just be focused in getting the multipliers!

That was all for this thread! I may have forgotten linking of anything for the thread! If you feel any queries you can ask in reply section, I will be doing my best to guide you all guys πŸ’•πŸ’•!

Hunt in Telegram

Hello πŸ‘‹ all, how are you feeling? I hope that by the time, everyone is glad enough to be part of this amazing community. I need not to express how much beneficial this community is, because you already know of it! I'm here just with a new thread, many of you already know about "Telegram hunt" and many of you might not be! Because I mostly find the same participants in the hunt that is held on Thursday of each week.

What is telegram hunt?

Like every event, it is a weekly event run by mod @elsker on the day of Thursday usually, sometimes because of inconveniences its day and timing can change. Played only in 2 original games of Windice "Dice" and "Crash". A week is for dice hunt and the very following is for crash hunt. Sometimes you can get 2 crash hunts back to back, same as, you can see 2 dice hunts back to back!

How to participate and what is the prize πŸ†πŸ˜€ for that?

Participation is easy! The very first thing, you need to join windice chat group in telegram and then activate the notification mod as always, because everything will be announced there about telegram hunt. The announcement is done in chat too by mod @kryakrya .

The couple of pictures mentioned downward, taken from the telegram group of Windice, will make you briefed that how one can join? What he/she need to do? What is the timing of the hunt? What is the prize πŸ† of hunt, including what game and payouts need to be? Watch out down 😜 πŸ‘‡

View attachment 8981
View attachment 8982

It happens that sometimes we forget the starting time for the hunt! Why worrying! The moderator is here to remind! A notification appears when the hunt starts same as mentioned!

View attachment 8983

Okay! The steps are easy enough! You need to just play dice and crash in the windice and post the screenshot in the telegram group! Samples mentioned downward πŸ‘‡
View attachment 8984
In this, the payout is higher because wanted to hunt for both, telegram and forum weekly challenge together hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!!

You need to take a screenshot likely, and then to post the screenshot in telegram group as mentioned downward πŸ‘‡!

View attachment 8985

You must not forget to mention the number (1st or 1) of the hunts you share, it just specify your counting! I failed to get good number of hits haha so I am attaching a bet picture of @CharorowtzXD haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 8986
Or (2nd or 2)!! Easy tasks to share haha πŸ˜‚ just be focused in getting the multipliers!

That was all for this thread! I may have forgotten linking of anything for the thread! If you feel any queries you can ask in reply section, I will be doing my best to guide you all guys πŸ’•πŸ’•!
It is a good one, because many of the users can get some knowledge about telegram hunt.

but I think it's because I don't understand the telegram thing well, I don't know how to publish

I think that within the same telegram channel there is another subgroup where they publish and that's where I get tangled up

It's time to continue reading this article and practicing on Telegran to be able to understand it
Yes, people get confused! You can join both groups of Windice on telegram! One is an admin chat only! And the second is for the hunt! You can share the screenshot in 2nd group whenever the hunt gets started !!