How windice change your life? :)

Babybagsik

Reaction score
When you join Windice, what is the effect of it into your life? Has something changed?

My life is like
Work ➡ Windice ➡ Home
Home ➡ Windice ➡ Work

Im too much attached in Windice its like my day wont complete if im not playing in here or chatting in here. Its also a privileged for being a moderator in here.

I love the site most especially the Windice Family 👪.

Cheers 🍻
Long Live Windice!

Like other dice site windice is not to bad i like it

windice brings me new friends and money. and it really change my life I guess

my day is not complete without it :) nice to hang around and chat with new friends too, and of course if i win too :D more power windice is the best

windice completely changed my life because as a student i was often gambling instead of listening to my prof, gambling first before doing activities or eat my breakfast or dinner hahahaa jokes actually as a student like me i required fee for some of my project, windice helped me to have an income to support some of it.. i also love to chat everyday ,making friends with them..tnx windice

I am relatively new but in these days I have played a lot in this site, I think I am a little addicted to this site, I don't know but it feels like it has something special.

Hello all,

I'm new here but I think I will get the hang of WINDICE soonest.

Love it already!

Hazelm2u

My life is like
Work ➡ Windice ➡ Home
Home ➡ Windice ➡ Work

Im too much attached in Windice its like my day wont complete if im not playing in here or chatting in here. Its also a privileged for being a moderator in here.

Cheers 🍻
Long Live Windice!

When you join Windice, what is the effect of it into your life? Has something changed?
if you say that changing lives is too extreme in my opinion, hahaha: D: D it's clear that with this site my community and network are growing even though most of the members here are old people I've met on other sites

My life is like
Work ➡ Windice ➡ Home
Home ➡ Windice ➡ Work

Cheers 🍻
Long Live Windice!
If that's the case, lets watch for addiction not to creep in.

Basically am a good fan of Windice becasue i started from the day one of their signature campaign and still there till date. This has change my life positively and mentally, also, financially, we all love windice initiative and commend her management for the good work.

not yet change maybe if i buy lamborginie made by windice it change my life :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: