How to make Windice even better? Here are some suggestions!

Sv13rby

Reaction score
whiteboard.png

I guess many of you guys love Windice. That's not so strange because in my eyes it's the best site there is! I spend a lot of my free time on Windice and I love the whole environment. Great users, mods, games, events and much more!

Even when something is the best there is always space to improve. Because I spend so much time here I came up with some suggestions which could be a good addition to make Windice even better. I will write down each suggestion with an explanation and then I think it would be great if you guys also come with suggestions to make Windice even better!

Helper tags
Because some of the mods also take care of the support on the site I thought it would be a good idea to implement helper-tags. These helpers could be helping the mods when they are busy with other tasks. Helper-tags could be given to some of the regular users of the site who abide by the rules and keep the chat alive and constructive. Helpers could as example given the possibility to give short mutes from 1 min to maybe max 1 hour. In this way the mods who handle support have some help in chat for times they are occupied in support.

Daily wincoin contest divided in 2 or 3
As it is right now the daily wincoin contest is one time a day. Because there are people from all over the world in different timezones the contest is ending on different times for different users. When you live in an area where the contest ends in the middle of the night you have a disadvantage because you can get passed while sleeping. To even this out my suggestion is to make 2 contests of 12 hours each with half of the prizes. In this way it doesn't cost more for the site but all users have the chance to be there at least once a day at the end of a contest.

Bank balance should count for tip/rain/trivia
When using the faucet the site also counts the balance you have in the bank. Meaning that if you have 0 in your balance but some crypto in the bank that you can't claim the faucet. I would like this to work the same way with making tips, trivia or rain. Right now if you have 5 trx in your balance and 500 trx in the bank then you can't tip/rain/trivia because it only counts the 5 trx in your balance and not the amount you have in the bank. This suggestion would avoid needing to take out balance from the bank to use it for tips/trivia/rain.

Ignore button
The ignore button right now only ignores private messages from people. I would suggest making the ignore button also ignore messages in the main chat. This would make it easier to avoid conflicts between users aswell to ignore spammers.

Feel free to write your opinion about my suggestions in the comments below aswell as your own suggestions.

Nice !! but I think that helper tags bank balance are not things to discuss. Leave laziness aside and take your bank balance. hahhahaha helper tag is going to take my job. hahahaha

Last edited:
Nice !! but I think that helper tags bank balance are not things to discuss. Leave laziness aside and take your bank balance. hahhahaha helper tag is going to take my job. hahahaha
I could agree if it was the same as for faucet. I think it should be consistent :D The helper tag is more for when you are not around as you are not taking care of support :D

helped tag would be interesting... but this should be something provided by the moderator himself. example: I need to leave for a few minutes, and I leave someone with some powers for a few minutes. any other way than that would not be interesting.
I could agree if it was the same as for faucet. I think it should be consistent :D The helper tag is more for when you are not around as you are not taking care of support :D