How to deal with a Big Loss

TarjaPreta

Reaction score
The gambler's life is like a roller coaster, winning, losing, starting over... But sometimes we suffer big losses that make us feel bad both for value and emotionally. At this moment not even words of support will help , only with time and our mindset to alleviate this , it is important that you delete the idea of recovering because you run the risk of losing even more , accept the loss , it is part of the game , change recovery for start over, let's start again from 0 and be patient that in the medium and long time we will make new profits. Good bets to you.

The gambler's life is like a roller coaster, winning, losing, starting over... But sometimes we suffer big losses that make us feel bad both for value and emotionally. At this moment not even words of support will help , only with time and our mindset to alleviate this , it is important that you delete the idea of recovering because you run the risk of losing even more , accept the loss , it is part of the game , change recovery for start over, let's start again from 0 and be patient that in the medium and long time we will make new profits. Good bets to you.
Good mindset you have 😊.
Oh i remember the huge loss i just had earlier today. Haha! Was so excited to turn my 185 xrp to 200+ so i went all in at 83%. And it went red after the first 2 reds. Hahahaha! Then decided to deposit 12 xrp because what I was thinking is 'Recover my loss' but too bad my idea wasnt good. It failed because my deposit was eaten as well. Hahahahahahahaha! So, youre right when you said, "it is important that you delete the idea of recovering because you run the risk of losing even more". Hahahahahaha!
Too bad for me. Got no one else to blame for the loss I had but me myself and I. Lol 😁🤭

Good mindset you have 😊.
Oh i remember the huge loss i just had earlier today. Haha! Was so excited to turn my 185 xrp to 200+ so i went all in at 83%. And it went red after the first 2 reds. Hahahaha! Then decided to deposit 12 xrp because what I was thinking is 'Recover my loss' but too bad my idea wasnt good. It failed because my deposit was eaten as well. Hahahahahahahaha! So, youre right when you said, "it is important that you delete the idea of recovering because you run the risk of losing even more". Hahahahahaha!
Too bad for me. Got no one else to blame for the loss I had but me myself and I. Lol 😁🤭
its bad dear , but lets go start over to 0 again , new game news profits new lucky for you :)

I remember one time I was losing ltc here and started with the idea that I should get that loss back, so I also made a deposit and also lost them. I was blinded I did not want to accept the loss, after that day I realized that this is what the game of losing and winning is about and you have to accept when we lose.