How does Martingale Strategy Works at Windice

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
There are many strategies you can try once but may be or be not applicable at all time one of which is Martingale strategy!

How does this work?

This is when a gambler choose a certain amount to bet at a given multiplier.

For example in dice.

You want to double your money. And you have to set it at a particular area. Wether you are lucky at 0000-4950 or 5050-9999 or you can move it anywhere and within a multiplier of 2x.

Say I choose 5050-9999 and I want my 10sats of btc be doubled. See the excel I made below

20210329_083030.jpg

There you go, your 10 sats has been doubled. And once you get the green you goes back to your base bet and do it again.

It is also important to know that you could get a lot of red while betting so you need to set cut loss or you might loss all your crypto. Always keep in mind, strategies like this may work on you but not for a longer time. Or might not work at all!

See this is how I do it, I choose only small amount to bet because I am not a ristaker like you guys 😅😅 Thanks for reading!

Screenshot_20210329-080101_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Martingale strategy can easily lose balance, this strategy needs a large supply of money

Martingale strategy can easily lose balance, this strategy needs a large supply of money
Yes I agree you can lose everything in a snap. But if you set your goals and.limit it can work you know.

There are many strategies you can try once but may be or be not applicable at all time one of which is Martingale strategy!

How does this work?

For example in dice.

You want to double your money. And you have to set it at a particular area. Wether you are lucky at 0000-4950 or 5050-9999 or you can move it anywhere and within a multiplier of 2x.

Say I choose 5050-9999 and I want my 10sats of btc be doubled. See the excel I made below

View attachment 6725

There you go, your 10 sats has been doubled. And once you get the green you goes back to your base bet and do it again.

It is also important to know that you could get a lot of red while betting so you need to set cut loss or you might loss all your crypto. Always keep in mind, strategies like this may work on you but not for a longer time. Or might not work at all!

See this is how I do it, I choose only small amount to bet because I am not a ristaker like you guys 😅😅 Thanks for reading!

View attachment 6724
lol who is this martingale?

How does this work?

For example in dice.

View attachment 6725

View attachment 6724
Delayed martingale is a great strategy. But beware of 8 to 10 reds streak lol

I am not a fan of martingale, but mmmm, maybe I should try this strat sometimes.

I'm a newcomer here, some corrections would be better to improve strategy, yeah, but I have to try it first, good luck for me

do not always starve them fuciona on the day site I decided to get it has no saint to help

How does this work?

For example in dice.

View attachment 6725

View attachment 6724
I always use this strategy but didn't know the name. If the odds are not in your favor tho, more lose streak means more in having a quick ending of either up so many or a full bust😂 Thanks for the information!

How does this work?

For example in dice.

View attachment 6725

View attachment 6724
Nice strategy yes, but you are right it doesn't work all the time. It still depends on your luck. You can also use this in crash if you are a risk taker.

Nice job BTW, a very informative thread. :)

I always use this strategy but didn't know the name. If the odds are not in your favor tho, more lose streak means more in having a quick ending of either up so many or a full bust😂 Thanks for the information!
If you lose a lot, you need to step back and drink tea, and then come in and play until you win😇😄