How can we order mod kryakrya and how can listen song

AlexHales595

Known
Reaction score
1704598407123.jpg

Hello friends, hope you all are well, once again I am going to discuss a new topic, hope you will like it. He is playing an important role in Windice. His name is kryakrya, so let's go. On the topic what role is kryakrya playing in windice kryakrya is playing moderate role in windice and other is playing important role of windice radio we are going to talk about radio kryakrya is going on every day for 17 to 21 hours GMT time in windice. Yes, how does it work? Some people still don't know how to order kryakrya, so I will also explain.

No.1 How to give song order to mod kryakrya.
So friends, how can you order and how can you get bonus when mod kryakrya comes to Windice, first you have to order him, how to order, if you remember any song, you tag mod kryakrya and add your You can order by giving the name of the song. If you don't remember a song, you can place your order by copying the link from YouTube. Copy the link, then you may know that you have to go to the song and click on the share option below. A copy link will come below, so you can copy from there and order mod kryakrya

No.2 How we get wincoin bonus from mod kryakrya
1704598464090.jpg
Now let me tell you how you will get the bonus. You have placed the order first. Now the second thing to do is to open mod kryakrya's radio. Who can you open it? Let me tell you.

1704598487014.jpg

so friends You have to click on this option and you will open this radio

Screenshot_20240107-083532.jpg

You can see your order here. A lot of people have given orders. Whoever has ordered a song is played. If you have opened the radio, you are listening to a lot of songs. Your name will be taken and then the song about your order will be played and then you go to Windice chat and tag mod kryakrya and say done ✅ then mod kryakrya will give you wincoin bonus and the most important thing is if you have placed an order. And if you didn't open the radio and didn't listen to the song and tagged mod kryakrya and said done ✅ then you won't get wincoin bonus from mod kryakrya

1706636845992.jpg

Yes, if you open the radio and listen to your song, you can tag and get your wincoin bonus as shown in this image.

1705589713403.jpg

So Mod kryakrya in windice with moderate and beautiful radio makes us enjoy a lot in windice along with listening to the radio we can chat and play our game in windice I enjoy a lot and every day order my favorite If I listen to songs, friends, I will tell you in the comments. I hope you all will like this thread and read it completely.Always laugh and smile and keep smiling and happy new year 2024

Attachments

• 1704598487014.jpg
    1704598487014.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 1705589713403.jpg
    1705589713403.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
View attachment 9648
Hello friends, hope you all are well, once again I am going to discuss a new topic, hope you will like it. He is playing an important role in Windice. His name is kryakrya, so let's go. On the topic what role is kryakrya playing in windice kryakrya is playing moderate role in windice and other is playing important role of windice radio we are going to talk about radio kryakrya is going on every day for 17 to 21 hours GMT time in windice. Yes, how does it work? Some people still don't know how to order kryakrya, so I will also explain.

So friends, how can you order and how can you get bonus when mod kryakrya comes to Windice, first you have to order him, how to order, if you remember any song, you tag mod kryakrya and add your You can order by giving the name of the song. If you don't remember a song, you can place your order by copying the link from YouTube. Copy the link, then you may know that you have to go to the song and click on the share option below. A copy link will come below, so you can copy from there and order mod kryakrya

View attachment 9649
Now let me tell you how you will get the bonus. You have placed the order first. Now the second thing to do is to open mod kryakrya's radio. Who can you open it? Let me tell you.

View attachment 9652

View attachment 9651

You can see your order here. A lot of people have given orders. Whoever has ordered a song is played. If you have opened the radio, you are listening to a lot of songs. Your name will be taken and then the song about your order will be played and then you go to Windice chat and tag mod kryakrya and say done ✅ then mod kryakrya will give you wincoin bonus and the most important thing is if you have placed an order. And if you didn't open the radio and didn't listen to the song and tagged mod kryakrya and said done ✅ then you won't get wincoin bonus from mod kryakrya

So Mod kryakrya in windice with moderate and beautiful radio makes us enjoy a lot in windice along with listening to the radio we can chat and play our game in windice I enjoy a lot and every day order my favorite If I listen to songs, friends, I will tell you in the comments. I hope you all will like this thread and read it completely.Always laugh and smile and keep smiling and happy new year 2024
Nice👍

View attachment 9648

View attachment 9649

View attachment 9652

View attachment 9651

good

View attachment 9648

View attachment 9649

View attachment 9652

View attachment 9651

Nice topic for new windicers. Thanks for the information.

View attachment 9648

View attachment 9649

View attachment 9652

View attachment 9651

Good