Happy Mother's Day.

eve2807

Reaction score
Hello friends, we begin a new month, and with it we celebrate the best day, Mother's Day, although this day should be celebrated every day of the year, they deserve it, I thank God because I have the joy of still having my mother alive.

1651446356990.png

The first celebrations of Mother's Day date back to ancient Greece, where tributes were paid to Rhea, the mother of the gods Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. Later the Romans called this celebration Hilaria when they acquired it from the Greeks. With the arrival of Christianity, these celebrations were transformed to honor the Virgin Mary, the mother of Jesus.

Mother's Day commemorates the existence of women in their role as mothers, as the fundamental pillar that sustains the family. In Venezuela, Mother's Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May. Among the most popular activities throughout contemporary history has been giving mom a gift, giving her a serenade, preparing a meal or a family gathering to pamper her.

However, its celebration date changes depending on the country...

1651446638911.png

A Mom, is that person who can take the place of EVERYONE, but NO ONE can take her place....

And what do you do with your mom on this special day, tell me?

That day is spent as a family, we make a meal, there are sweets, a detail is made to the mother, for example here we always meet with our mothers and give gifts to all of them, especially ours. They deserve the best in the world and receive gifts every day, mother there is only one. ☺️

That day is spent as a family, we make a meal, there are sweets, a detail is made to the mother, for example here we always meet with our mothers and give gifts to all of them, especially ours. They deserve the best in the world and receive gifts every day, mother there is only one. ☺️
What a beautiful friend, that's right mother there is only one and we always have to pamper her.

Mother the best friend and the greatest refuge with whom you can share joys, and an infinite friendship that is sustained by mutual love. Thank you mother of the world on your day, how great you are MOM and my FRIEND you are the most precious treasure, for which we will always thank GOD eternally.😘

Mother the best friend and the greatest refuge with whom you can share joys, and an infinite friendship that is sustained by mutual love. Thank you mother of the world on your day, how great you are MOM and my FRIEND you are the most precious treasure, for which we will always thank GOD eternally.😘
hello friend that's right, a mother deserves all the best in the world and all our respect and admiration 🙏👩‍👧‍👧

To all the babies mommas and mommas - hope you enjoy your day coming up

The day has come, happy mother's day, happy mother's day many blessings. 💫🌟🌷

congratulations to the mothers in Windice :)🌹

I will join you, Eve2807. I'm also happy that my mother is alive. She raised three good folks. I think I never will be able to pay her back my debt. I always gift her something special to her with my 2 other brothers. Last year I was in another country and was unable to visit her, so I ordered a large basket with flowers and candies plus asked the service to buy the jewelry she wanted in the shop. This year I definitely will visit her with her grandson. Sometimes we forget how important our visits are for other parents.