General question: Your Feelings?

Unluckybolte

Reaction score
Your feelings?

You have deposited a amount of your range here, in hope to win a good sum of cryptos. However, you get successful to reach minimum payout, and you have done it. Later on you try half of your withdrew again as a new deposit! And you bust them without getting any profit, though done twice.......!

What will be your feelings here?

I have experienced it and got to know the worst feeling as belonging to a low class family! Let me know of your feelings. It may just make a way for creation of a new story for me!

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
Heart wrenching. Hahaha. Though, I've been prepared for the worst. I still hope. Haha. But yeah. Statistically, said by my colleague professor, when you are winning, you have to stop. Coz the next bets will be your karma for not stopping. 🤣😂

Unluckybolte

Reaction score
Heart wrenching. Hahaha. Though, I've been prepared for the worst. I still hope. Haha. But yeah. Statistically, said by my colleague professor, when you are winning, you have to stop. Coz the next bets will be your karma for not stopping. 🤣😂
Right those were haha

LamoLoverLoL

Reaction score
i happens it depends on whats is the What is your goal and destination? so i learnt something players that how wins much they use higher amount bets but also had worth experience with falling in same ways too .in fact around media i found new crazy idea that peoples do
they try to target 40 k us slot every time they start with same 100 us deposit with streaming b :/ but how are they start with little stack than rise bet or use same amount bets every time no idea
:) so let accept that like little gambling experience to how to grow up and go forward the way
👏:giggle:

Unluckybolte

Reaction score
i happens it depends on whats is the What is your goal and destination? so i learnt something players that how wins much they use higher amount bets but also had worth experience with falling in same ways too .in fact around media i found new crazy idea that peoples do
they try to target 40 k us slot every time they start with same 100 us deposit with streaming b :/ but how are they start with little stack than rise bet or use same amount bets every time no idea
:) so let accept that like little gambling experience to how to grow up and go forward the way
Good thoughts

Alves91

Reaction score
The feeling that should dominate is self-control. A good strategy should also be kept in mind so as not to take the risk. Keep in mind a desired profit, after reaching that value, know how to stop and leave in profit. If it goes wrong, don't insist because it can get worse.

Unluckybolte

Reaction score
G
The feeling that should dominate is self-control. A good strategy should also be kept in mind so as not to take the risk. Keep in mind a desired profit, after reaching that value, know how to stop and leave in profit. If it goes wrong, don't insist because it can get worse.
Good points