Forum is amazing

BadLuckKing

Known
Reaction score
Forum is a place in windice that help people learn about hunts, streams, challenges, contest and many mores. I use to participate in TEAM VS TEAM Contest always. And got inspired from my cousin (Unluckybolte) and other friends online. They get amazing rewards after Completing challenges and forum hunt. I like to post nowadays. Because posting in forum give me pleasure a little. I know, I did not posted many posts but I'm trying now to post. Because there is a reward for top poster with quality posting each month. Users can listen to radio in forum and get wincoins bonus in chat. Users can get amazing surprises in forum, special weekly challenge is amazing. For me if it is dice game, I will enjoy it more because I love hunting more in dice than other. Nowadays, I can find amazing posters in windice forum that give information about crypto, gambling and other general things. Windice is doing its amazing part in forum develop because that makes us feel more fun for the gamble and play.
Finally, let us be beautiful friends to everyone and love everyone. Thanks!

Yup forum is amazing and thank you for the contribution. Actually, you don't have to create many post as long as your contents are quality contents, you will surely be rewarded too. Good luck.