Feeling unlucky? Let's overcome it!

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-26 at 10.25.51 AM.jpeg

Hello all of my lovely and true friends ❤️ how are you doing? Finding you reading my piece witnesses your good health and I am glad for it! This is a general thread over one of the serious issues that users face while gambling! This does not reflect over the issue of the site, but has a connection with users' sentiments while losing or getting red bets! It sometimes causes distraction, losing of all what one has and deep depression! For making you feel better and finding some reasonable solutions for dispatching bad feelings of unluckiness, I have gone through an interview session among old and the best users of Windice! Hope this piece will bring, at least, a little change in you and make your emotions under your conscious controls!

The question that I asked to all of the users is same and simple. You can find it just below this line :) 👇👇👇

"Hi! Have you ever felt unlucky in Windice while gambling? If yes, what have you done to release your bad feelings that helped you feel lucky again?"

Different users have mentioned different views regarding the subject matter! All of their answers, with their own wordings, are mentioned chronologically just below !👇

1) @Elonmusk

yes, but how i overcome bad feelings i do little bit chat with someone or i go busy my self in my routine things that's it

2) @CharorowtzXD

Yeah many times. I just breathe deep drink coffee and go for other contests. Haha. One example was forum poster. Never won that month but profited huge in btc because of crash. From small amount of bet. From 30k sat 250k sat

Another example was just this week. Lost in plinko hunt even lost 150 doge but because of the forum challenge was able to get back what got lost

But night before yesterday i lost huge again. From almost 600 doge it went to only 180+. I paused for an hour and asked God to give me this very chance, So in just an hour was able to hit the target 5000 twice.

3) @Anniegio

Hello! I never feel like I have bad luck, I am convinced that we are what we think, I always consider myself a lucky woman and the truth is that it works.

4) @onipeid

The luck is always coming and going -- that's the nature of gambling...

I don't think any of us will truly feel better about ourselves until we've quit, whether it be following an enormously lucky when or a devastatingly crushing loss..

But to answer your question about coping: I often curse in sing-song

5) @amyenz

But you know , luck come and go . Even if today we feel unlucky , tomorrow everything can change 🤷🏻‍♀️

If I m feeling unlucky, I start to eat chocolate or drink a glass of wine ..works like a magic .I will still be unlucky but I will not bother me anymore 😂

6) @Sv13rby

I guess all feel unlucky playing sometimes but it happens.. nothing to feel bad about, just breathe and try again :)

7) @Essa123

Since 2021 I join Windice the best site in the world some times I feel unlucky then I stop playing just chatting with friends crazy mods and lonely people refresh my mind then I will start again.

8) @Dewayne

Yes, indeed! This is a matter of time; sometimes the wind blows too slowly, making you feel as though you're in hell. As a result, when I'm feeling unfortunate.

I don't talk about it too much, but I do chat and get well wishes from people, so I forget about my losses and my unlucky.

My Own View on the topic with reference to the user's Comments:

Feeling bad is not something that much bad, but whenever it births troubles, in one, is the worst! People often come across their destinations and at the last step they fall back, most probably, because of a mistake; and that is what, I believe, is the reason of one's downfall in gambling! Sometimes, when one fails achieving a target we "need to go to other contests (CharorowtzXD)" for a new beginning. This might help in boosting one's luck. Because when one feels being terribly unlucky; the anger does 2 things, either recovery of the loss, because one maxes while angry; and the 2nd, loss of much more than a small loss! If it goes green, so means too much helpful, but what if it goes red? Surely, the user bursts into anxious feelings and consider their selves unlucky!

In order to avoid "Bad feelings of being unluckiness" one needs to stop at a little loss! The user must try approaching a friend for relaxation, if he fails, no worries, Windice has developed this facility! The users can have a perfect chatting culture with different people in the chatroom as Dewayne, Essa123 and Elon Musk added "They go for chatting in chatroom and try to have fun with crazy mods" like anon, Helen of Troy and Syny; never to forget the rest whose contributions do matter for the purpose :)

Keeping oneself positive can release bad feelings! Keep your hand on your heart and say "All is well, All is well. (3 Idiots movie)" It is will, for sure, make you feel better and keep positive vibes around :) Annie said rightly, "I never feel like I have bad luck, I am convinced that we are what we think, I always consider myself a lucky woman and the truth is that it works." The more you consider yourself unlucky, the more unpleasant vibes of unluckiness start travelling towards you! Positive attitude creates a path towards the heart of everyone and make you feel lucky because there will be people to cheers for you every time and stand for you!

Amyenz said a beautiful line "But you know , luck come and go . Even if today we feel unlucky , tomorrow everything can change 🤷🏻‍♀️" Why to worry on something that is not under our controls? If there is something we need to have control over is our sentimental state of being! While feeling unlucky and uncomfortable because of it then do "breathe well and try again. (Essa123)" Surely, you will release all the negative feelings while exhaling the carbon dioxide and inhale new hopes of emerging within!

Finally, hope this little researched work finds you a new way for relaxing yourself while having feelings of unluckiness :) and the answers of the users may help you understand true way of controlling your sentiments and starting with a new hope for rocking in the chat! Onipeid said "Quiting may be the best way" but if you cannot quit he added "start cursing, your bad luck" and start with a new target, new hope and a new way towards success 😄!

View attachment 9588

Hello all of my lovely and true friends ❤️ how are you doing? Finding you reading my piece witnesses your good health and I am glad for it! This is a general thread over one of the serious issues that users face while gambling! This does not reflect over the issue of the site, but has a connection with users' sentiments while losing or getting red bets! It sometimes causes distraction, losing of all what one has and deep depression! For making you feel better and finding some reasonable solutions for dispatching bad feelings of unluckiness, I have gone through an interview session among old and the best users of Windice! Hope this piece will bring, at least, a little change in you and make your emotions under your conscious controls!

The question that I asked to all of the users is same and simple. You can find it just below this line :) 👇👇👇

"Hi! Have you ever felt unlucky in Windice while gambling? If yes, what have you done to release your bad feelings that helped you feel lucky again?"

Different users have mentioned different views regarding the subject matter! All of their answers, with their own wordings, are mentioned chronologically just below !👇

1) @Elonmusk

yes, but how i overcome bad feelings i do little bit chat with someone or i go busy my self in my routine things that's it

2) @CharorowtzXD

Yeah many times. I just breathe deep drink coffee and go for other contests. Haha. One example was forum poster. Never won that month but profited huge in btc because of crash. From small amount of bet. From 30k sat 250k sat

Another example was just this week. Lost in plinko hunt even lost 150 doge but because of the forum challenge was able to get back what got lost

But night before yesterday i lost huge again. From almost 600 doge it went to only 180+. I paused for an hour and asked God to give me this very chance, So in just an hour was able to hit the target 5000 twice.

3) @Anniegio

Hello! I never feel like I have bad luck, I am convinced that we are what we think, I always consider myself a lucky woman and the truth is that it works.

4) @onipeid

The luck is always coming and going -- that's the nature of gambling...

I don't think any of us will truly feel better about ourselves until we've quit, whether it be following an enormously lucky when or a devastatingly crushing loss..

But to answer your question about coping: I often curse in sing-song

5) @amyenz

But you know , luck come and go . Even if today we feel unlucky , tomorrow everything can change 🤷🏻‍♀️

If I m feeling unlucky, I start to eat chocolate or drink a glass of wine ..works like a magic .I will still be unlucky but I will not bother me anymore 😂

6) @Sv13rby

I guess all feel unlucky playing sometimes but it happens.. nothing to feel bad about, just breathe and try again :)

7) @Essa123

Since 2021 I join Windice the best site in the world some times I feel unlucky then I stop playing just chatting with friends crazy mods and lonely people refresh my mind then I will start again.

8) @Dewayne

Yes, indeed! This is a matter of time; sometimes the wind blows too slowly, making you feel as though you're in hell. As a result, when I'm feeling unfortunate.

I don't talk about it too much, but I do chat and get well wishes from people, so I forget about my losses and my unlucky.

My Own View on the topic with reference to the user's Comments:

Feeling bad is not something that much bad, but whenever it births troubles, in one, is the worst! People often come across their destinations and at the last step they fall back, most probably, because of a mistake; and that is what, I believe, is the reason of one's downfall in gambling! Sometimes, when one fails achieving a target we "need to go to other contests (CharorowtzXD)" for a new beginning. This might help in boosting one's luck. Because when one feels being terribly unlucky; the anger does 2 things, either recovery of the loss, because one maxes while angry; and the 2nd, loss of much more than a small loss! If it goes green, so means too much helpful, but what if it goes red? Surely, the user bursts into anxious feelings and consider their selves unlucky!

In order to avoid "Bad feelings of being unluckiness" one needs to stop at a little loss! The user must try approaching a friend for relaxation, if he fails, no worries, Windice has developed this facility! The users can have a perfect chatting culture with different people in the chatroom as Dewayne, Essa123 and Elon Musk added "They go for chatting in chatroom and try to have fun with crazy mods" like anon, Helen of Troy and Syny; never to forget the rest whose contributions do matter for the purpose :)

Keeping oneself positive can release bad feelings! Keep your hand on your heart and say "All is well, All is well. (3 Idiots movie)" It is will, for sure, make you feel better and keep positive vibes around :) Annie said rightly, "I never feel like I have bad luck, I am convinced that we are what we think, I always consider myself a lucky woman and the truth is that it works." The more you consider yourself unlucky, the more unpleasant vibes of unluckiness start travelling towards you! Positive attitude creates a path towards the heart of everyone and make you feel lucky because there will be people to cheers for you every time and stand for you!

Amyenz said a beautiful line "But you know , luck come and go . Even if today we feel unlucky , tomorrow everything can change 🤷🏻‍♀️" Why to worry on something that is not under our controls? If there is something we need to have control over is our sentimental state of being! While feeling unlucky and uncomfortable because of it then do "breathe well and try again. (Essa123)" Surely, you will release all the negative feelings while exhaling the carbon dioxide and inhale new hopes of emerging within!

Finally, hope this little researched work finds you a new way for relaxing yourself while having feelings of unluckiness :) and the answers of the users may help you understand true way of controlling your sentiments and starting with a new hope for rocking in the chat! Onipeid said "Quiting may be the best way" but if you cannot quit he added "start cursing, your bad luck" and start with a new target, new hope and a new way towards success 😄!
That was so profound and helpful bro. I liked @Anniegio Thought on this topic. And i think its not just about luck. Its about the feelings and mindset more than just a word. So im happy of reading this post. Thank you for your help

Nice collection, its good to be aware about surroundings about there good luck and bad luck time.