February's events and singles!

Dewayne

Known
Reaction score
Hi there, I assume everyone is aware that February is known as the month of love.
However I have something to share with you now. I went to the east side of the city today after finishing my stuff.

After a while of walking along the sidewalk, I entered the large general shop, which was crowded with people, many social classes, such as the middle class and lower class, as they say.

Therefore, those from low-income families were purchasing items. Were whispering to one another They were extremely talkative making jokes about how that they appeared to be unmarried, saying why money should be spent on girls. like rose-flavored chocolates, etc.

whereas after I walked to the reception to pay for what I had purchased, I saw a young couple in love who had purchased chocolates, artificial roses, and other decorative items.

I thought it to be fun. I'm not sure what to say about either party; they were both eager and fearful of costs and events.
maybe many individual awaiting for their love one.

I noticed different people in Windice. such as singles, couples, and flirtatious people.
May God bless those who are not single, and may as well as bless those who flirt this month so they might achieve better.
I seen a few users flirting with other users and staff. 😅

It means that there is a free gathering for everyone and that no one wants to be stressed about their hidden emotions, which may be love or sorrow.
And the single individuals in Windice should be happy 😊 since they have no idea what you have kept saved for themselves.

Let's see what is ahead for your savages.

February 7th is Rose day ( Rs. 100/= $0.0036 for Rose🌹)

February 8th is purpose day ( Rs. 300/= $1.07 for Ring💍)

February 9th is chocolate day ( Rs. 150/= $0.54 for chocolate 🍫)

February 10th is Teddy day (Rs. 700/= $2.50 for teddy 🧸)

February 11th is promise day (Rs. 1,500/= $5.37 for lunch 🥪🍱)

February 12th is hug day ( Rs. 2,500/= $8.94 for hangouts 😻)

February 13th kiss day (Rs. 3,000/= $10.73 for oyo 🛋️🏙️ )

February 14th is valentine day (Rs. 5,000/= $17.89 for dinner 🍲🛎️🍽️)

Congratulations singles you just saved Rs. 13,250/= $47.40

I wish everyone have happy and fulfilling life. Wishing everyone lots of love and happiness, no matter what their relationship status is! 🌹💕

Hehe in other countries the cost saved for singles would be even higher! In sweden they raise the price of certain items because of valentine’s day. As example the price of one rose can be $5 then :p

Hehe in other countries the cost saved for singles would be even higher! In sweden they raise the price of certain items because of valentine’s day. As example the price of one rose can be $5 then :p
Haha maybe yes, but in our country it is really big amount for us 🙏

Gratefully, i am yet single.. haha great work haha i laughed after coming to "saved money" hahah