Copy trading instructions

Dewayne

Known
Reaction score
Hi everyone, today I'm going to share some information with you regarding copy trading and its advantages.
In actuality, copy trading is intended for individuals who wish to invest in trading but lack the necessary trading experience or who are afraid of losing money on their own. For their treading, they therefore selected professionals.
Let's check the image. This image shows the Binance homepagem
Where five alternatives are shown downstairs. Home, marketing, trades, future, wallet. Then just select trades. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
IMG-20240717-WA0029.jpg

Then another page will be displayed options with future and spot
Just select on spot.๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

IMG-20240717-WA0031.jpg

After selecting "Copy," and "spot" the crucial section appears. You will see a number of knowledgeable traders there, but you don't know them personally, so how can you determine who is the most knowledgeable and who will be profitable?
You then have to monitor their ROI (return of investment) And observe how many people watch his trading activities.
ROI displays the percentage and graphed profits of investors and traders. Take a look at the screenshot now. Two experts are currently ranked highest by ROI, with earnings of 18.02% during the last seven days. Next has ROI, with 16.56% profit during the last seven days. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†

Next, you must choose a candidate based on their return on investment (ROI) and look into his current following and copiers. Out of 500, 499 persons have already reserved his copy trading. I now have 18.02% chosen based on ROI.
Just click the copy button, which is shown on a yellow a background and has black text on it. ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡
IMG-20240717-WA0033.jpg

when you click "copy" after choosing "expert." Then, fix ratio and fix amount are the two alternatives available.
First, let me clarify what does mean by "fix amount." This is especially for newcomers.
IMG-20240717-WA0037.jpg

After selecting "fix amount,"
Options appear on the screen.
Cost per order, copy amount, total stop loss.

Cost per order.
$10 minimum.

Copy amount.
$10 minimum.

Total stop loss.
$1 or $2

IMG_20240717_180436.jpg

The option to cost per order is for trading.
The minimum cost per order for trading is $10, although an expert should involved $10 for my side.

The option to copy amount is for investing.
A $10 investment is what you should put down.

A $100 copy amount option will result in an expert trading $10 each trade. You could only make one deal with experts if you put down $10.

The total stop loss option.
you can quit trading if you're losing.

Suppose you invest $2, experts initiate $10 transactions. If you lose $2, your copy trade stop instantly, and the remaining funds will be sent to your spot wallet.๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†

Now i would like to explain fix ratio to you.
After selecting "fix ratio" ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

IMG-20240717-WA0035.jpg

Options appear on the screen.
Copy amount, total stop loss.

copy amount.
$100

Total stop loss
$2 or $5

IMG_20240717_181332.jpg

In fix ratio of copy amount.
once you enter the minimum of $100. Experts claim that if he can trade with $100, he can do so at a rate of $10 per trade or all in.

In fix ratio of total stop loss.
When experts lose $2 out of $100, copy trading will stop after you enter the $2 or $5. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†

Next, select two โœ…โœ…, and then press Confirm.

After that, you will see trading details. When you wish to stop the copy trading, click on copy details. When you go to copy details, the close/end option is visible downstairs.

Low risk low profits high risk high profits.

Attachments

• IMG-20240717-WA0027.jpg
    IMG-20240717-WA0027.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20240717_155512.jpg
    IMG_20240717_155512.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG-20240717-WA0033.jpg
    IMG-20240717-WA0033.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 27
Choose a cryptocurrency for copy trading. choose your preferred cryptocurrency by clicking on it (pair preference โœ’๏ธ)
IMG_20240717_155512.jpg

Choose a low price or, like I did to demonstrate, pick ten recently listed crypto currencies.
Screenshot_2024-07-17-15-53-39-95_ee1cec40dcf6eb3919ecbfc5d87e6719.jpg

Oh wow ๐Ÿ‘Œ! Beautiful and craafted nicely :) but trading is never a game for me haha it just went from my head! Hope this is helpful for binance traders