Chatting constructively is not that Hard!

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-31 at 11.12.30 PM.jpeg

Hi my family! I have nothing to say at the starting! All I want to express is in this short conversation and down a paragraph defining purpose behind writing this piece! Hope you read till end!

😊 (((("Unluckybolte and Sv13rby just starting a conversation after meeting for the first time in the Windice chat! Let's see what they say!"))))

😊 😊 😊 😊

Unluckybolte: Spammers spam as much spam they have for spamming!
Sv13rby: Let them enjoy! I too spam with English alphabets, but having a clear structure for that!
Unluckybolte: You belong to?
Sv13rby: Sweden! And I know your next question that is "what is your language" right?
Unluckybolte: Intelligent spammer :p! Now answer the question you mentioned!
Sv13rby: It's Swedish!
Unluckybolte: Sweden people know English?

(Entry of Onipeid: now onypeid)

Onipeid: Let me say something "Unluckybolte", specifically known as "Fake PhD"!
Unluckybolte: Hey Oni how are you and welcome back!
Onypeid: Wasn't I here? Let that go away! You know, that is "Swedish people" not "Sweden people". Hope that next time you learn it better!
Unluckybolte: Oh nice! The rectification will help me in my academic career :p
Sv13rby: Unlucky, what is your field of study?
Unluckybolte: That is English literature and language, ignore the mistakes I do! Yet I'm not fully familiar with English language, but can speak up or convey my words to another user!
Sv13rby: That is awesome :p.
Onypeid: English literature, nice choice for the studies!
Unluckybolte: Grateful for the appreciation!

😊 😊 😊 😊

STOP πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘

😊 😊 😊 😊

Are you getting bored with these conversations? I believe, not! This is what makes a chat more entertaining and exciting! It bridges the gap between people having different cultural backgrounds 😜. You know, the spamming pushes away the unity of the chat! "Hi, Hello, gl, I'm back! Welcome, thanks 'after rains'" are usually lazy downing stuff for the chats! It seems more likely that your activeness is only purposed for getting a little amount of rain done by chat bot! What if the chat runs smoothly with having the best chatting environment? You know, your name can still be nominated if you start a constructive chat! It benefits you with the amount one gets from rain and builds close relations with someone, may be 1000 miles away from you! Or even as much away that without internet you would have never known of his existence in the world! The opportunity is in your hands, build friends and be happy.

Hopefully, no one takes it as an offence, but look at as a piece containing helpful suggestions that can be implemented in the chats!

Good wishes and good luck with your journey in this amazing site 😁! Make more connections and build strong love in-between :)

😊 😊 😊 😊

View attachment 9706

Hi my family! I have nothing to say at the starting! All I want to express is in this short conversation and down a paragraph defining purpose behind writing this piece! Hope you read till end!

😊 (((("Unluckybolte and Sv13rby just starting a conversation after meeting for the first time in the Windice chat! Let's see what they say!"))))

😊 😊 😊 😊

Unluckybolte: Spammers spam as much spam they have for spamming!
Sv13rby: Let them enjoy! I too spam with English alphabets, but having a clear structure for that!
Unluckybolte: You belong to?
Sv13rby: Sweden! And I know your next question that is "what is your language" right?
Unluckybolte: Intelligent spammer :p! Now answer the question you mentioned!
Sv13rby: It's Swedish!
Unluckybolte: Sweden people know English?

(Entry of Onipeid: now onypeid)

Onipeid: Let me say something "Unluckybolte", specifically known as "Fake PhD"!
Unluckybolte: Hey Oni how are you and welcome back!
Onypeid: Wasn't I here? Let that go away! You know, that is "Swedish people" not "Sweden people". Hope that next time you learn it better!
Unluckybolte: Oh nice! The rectification will help me in my academic career :p
Sv13rby: Unlucky, what is your field of study?
Unluckybolte: That is English literature and language, ignore the mistakes I do! Yet I'm not fully familiar with English language, but can speak up or convey my words to another user!
Sv13rby: That is awesome :p.
Onypeid: English literature, nice choice for the studies!
Unluckybolte: Grateful for the appreciation!

😊 😊 😊 😊

STOP πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘

😊 😊 😊 😊

Are you getting bored with these conversations? I believe, not! This is what makes a chat more entertaining and exciting! It bridges the gap between people having different cultural backgrounds 😜. You know, the spamming pushes away the unity of the chat! "Hi, Hello, gl, I'm back! Welcome, thanks 'after rains'" are usually lazy downing stuff for the chats! It seems more likely that your activeness is only purposed for getting a little amount of rain done by chat bot! What if the chat runs smoothly with having the best chatting environment? You know, your name can still be nominated if you start a constructive chat! It benefits you with the amount one gets from rain and builds close relations with someone, may be 1000 miles away from you! Or even as much away that without internet you would have never known of his existence in the world! The opportunity is in your hands, build friends and be happy.

Hopefully, no one takes it as an offence, but look at as a piece containing helpful suggestions that can be implemented in the chats!

Good wishes and good luck with your journey in this amazing site 😁! Make more connections and build strong love in-between :)

😊 😊 😊 😊
some good knowledge here, well said.

Ok let's see.. Unluckybolte and me first chatting :D

thawtar : hi everyone good luck
(after a few minute)
thawtar : hello good morning
(after a few minute)
thawtar : good luck all
(then Unluckybolte said to me :p)
Unluckybolte : you're really spammer... you should chat constructively .. but you said . hi, hello only ..
thawtar : what? I'm newbie here.. are you welcoming me like that .. you're old member
Unluckybolte : you should chat with friends constructively, everytime raining here.. you said .. "congrats all" .. that's
thawtar: I don't have anyfriends here.. so, I said like that .. what's wrong with you
(then .. thawtar was very angry with him :p haha :D)
Unluckybolte : there are many friends as me here .. you can chat with them .
(then thawtar didn't come a few hours and watching other friends what they are talking :p :D)
Actually .. I realise you firstly because you said me like that :p :D

Thanks for you bringing me here to chat with friends constructively and if you didn't said me that.. I maynot here, chat group to talk with other friends :D

Now, I have many friends here .. including you Bottle :p :D

Thanks Bottle :D

Ok let's see.. Unluckybolte and me first chatting :D

thawtar : hi everyone good luck
(after a few minute)
thawtar : hello good morning
(after a few minute)
thawtar : good luck all
(then Unluckybolte said to me :p)
Unluckybolte : you're really spammer... you should chat constructively .. but you said . hi, hello only ..
thawtar : what? I'm newbie here.. are you welcoming me like that .. you're old member
Unluckybolte : you should chat with friends constructively, everytime raining here.. you said .. "congrats all" .. that's
thawtar: I don't have anyfriends here.. so, I said like that .. what's wrong with you
(then .. thawtar was very angry with him :p haha :D)
Unluckybolte : there are many friends as me here .. you can chat with them .
(then thawtar didn't come a few hours and watching other friends what they are talking :p :D)
Actually .. I realise you firstly because you said me like that :p :D

Thanks for you bringing me here to chat with friends constructively and if you didn't said me that.. I maynot here, chat group to talk with other friends :D

Now, I have many friends here .. including you Bottle :p :D

Thanks Bottle :D
All my pleasure 😊