Closed Challenge of Simplicity

Synyster

Staff member
Reaction score
Let no one be mistaken, simplicity can only be achieved through hard work.

Clarice Lispector

Requirements:
let's show simplicity and bet with luck. hit the 0.19% on the dice & 999x on the Crash. bets do not have to follow an order or be in sequence. i just want the results.

Changing of seed not allowed!

Bets must have been made after the commencement of this promotion. (Old bets doesn't count)

1 valid entry per person

No multiple accounts

5+ Messages count on the forum within the past TWO months

*Bets need not be placed in sequence. only 2 winning bets with the settings I ordered. *

link your Bet IDs using our bet link function in the text editor. Paste your bet id, then highlight and click on the link bet button, as shown in image below

IMG_20200621_090543.jpg

Minimum bet:

btc.svg

bch.svg

eth.svg

ltc.svg

doge.svg

xrp.svg

Pool prize:
btc.svg

btc.svg

0.02000000 (If over 30 participants)

The topic will be closed on Saturday, September 12, at 11:30 GMT - Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Поменяйте минималку, а то курсы давно изменились, приходится депать в ETH и менять на BTC. Конкурс интересный, подумаю стоит ли депнуть на него. И как можно поймать 0,19х в дайсе?

English please :))

Вызов велик! Но минимальная сумма большая, планируют ее уменьшать или нет? Раньше в конкурсе участвовало очень много людей, но теперь может выступить максимум 5-6 человек, остальные объединены.

Last edited:

Nice hit idol 😊

hit in 335 rolls

Hit in 71 rolls

i have changed seed...so you can add me as a winner or not as you wish..

but your statement
"bets do not have to follow an order or be in sequence. i just want the results"
and" seeds change not allowed" is contradicting...especially that "just " word

and this not 50x in a row like challenges in which seed change is obviously not allowed...i dont understand why seed change not allowed in this one

previously there was a writers day challenge..in which the users who didnt write any thing also got paid..

why?? becuase that was like non important thing...now if anyone could prove me that changing seed has given me advantage ,,then consider me as a looser of this challenge

whoever says that changing seed given me edge..pls rob the bank balance of windice by changing seeds and betting continously since we can change the seed every 3 bets

i hope that this changing seed is considered as a non important thing

below is the link of writers day challenge

Last edited:

i have changed seed...so you can add me as a winner or not as you wish..

but your statement
"bets do not have to follow an order or be in sequence. i just want the results"
and" seeds change not allowed" is contradicting...especially that "just " word

and this not 50x in a row like challenges in which seed change is obviously not allowed...i dont understand why seed change not allowed in this one

previously there was a writers day challenge..in which the users who didnt write any thing also got paid..

why?? becuase that was like non important thing...now if anyone could prove me that changing seed has given me advantage ,,then consider me as a looser of this challenge

whoever says that changing seed given me edge..pls rob the bank balance of windice by changing seeds and betting continously since we can change the seed every 3 bets

i hope that this changing seed is considered as a non important thing

below is the link of writers day challenge

You and everyone who participated in the challenge you mentioned were paid. Why are you bringing this debate? All were paid equally.

@
swaroop95
Is making intriguing comments in several games.
you paid runestore and Ne6eca even though they didnt write anything...that was what im pointing out

even though you reminded them..they didnt listen...they still got paid

pls check the facts before throwing false blames on me

Attachments

• Screenshot (323).png
    Screenshot (323).png
    391.5 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot (324).png
    Screenshot (324).png
    319.1 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot (325).png
    Screenshot (325).png
    304 KB · Views: 158