BTC HIT 10K$ SOON

well well well lot of people in cryto world forecasting btc to reach 20k others are 50k in the near coming years, with the nature of btc reaching 10k is really possible in this coming weeks or month.

Ya sure it will hit it 10k$ and ithink it go on increasing in future' after that hit

are you believed that btc hit 10k $ in next month
Doubtful until end of 2019 in my opinion (no basis off of opinion other then pure instinct....) early 2020: $500.00...late 2020: $100,000.00....gotta hit rock bottom before flyin to the moon :)

The probability of BTC hitting $10k this month is very high imo.
Even though there were massive sell-outs on the market during the second part of May, BTC is still fluctuating around $8k, which is a very good sign.

The probability of BTC hitting $10k this month is very high imo.
Even though there were massive sell-outs on the market during the second part of May, BTC is still fluctuating around $8k, which is a very good sign.
For this month it's unlikely but we will hit that soon. But the market can surprise us anytime with $10k this or by next month :p

I don't think so that it will hit 10k on this year may be on the year to come but this year it will not

I don't think so that it will hit 10k on this year may be on the year to come but this year it will not
you will see it. btc moved is impressive and we're just near to $9k so do you think it is unable to hit $10k eoy?