Book Review Culture :)

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Book Review Culture

Hello all, it is Unluckybolte as you know! Have been a regular member to post threads in different categories since last three months. Because of some academic urgency I failed to continue further posting! But with arrival of 2023, the new year, my mind generated a new initiative to be implemented here. I'm a student of English Literature, and as belonging to Literature, I purpose to read books on regular basis. I am planning to post anything new and those of reads recently in last year in shape of reviews, each book in a separate thread to make it easy for you understand them. Hopefully my idea be something very well for you all gamblers. With gambling, it is necessary to have a reading culture, because reading boosts up the critical thinking to the users! I aim the same, to shortly let you what my read books narrate to the readers and hope that it be loved to you all! 💕 🌹

I would suggest to have a single thread and post one beneath other books and its review. This would just be useful for everyone who wants to get review or suggestion about books in a single thread instead of going through many threads.

As well had a similar thread but did not updated later on. Will post more reviews in coming time.

hey hey , It's an interesting idea 😍
if you find books that are related to gambling and famous gamblers, you can dedicate a special time to it, so that friends can gather here.
I hope you start soon, with Best wishes for your project😊

hey hey , It's an interesting idea 😍
if you find books that are related to gambling and famous gamblers, you can dedicate a special time to it, so that friends can gather here.
I hope you start soon, with Best wishes for your project😊
Nice idea too, but I'm more obliged to reading books that relate us as we are living under a colonial system so far....