BOOK REVIEW: Book Suggests about living styles and self-help!

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Book suggests about living styles and self-help

Screenshot_20230515-232755.png

"Who Will Cry When You Die" book is written by a Canadian author, Robin Sharma. This book was published in 1999 and this was the third book in the series "The Monk who sold His Ferrari". This is an English and simple language written book, because the writer wants that everyone should get benefits from this book and no one should be bored. It's divided into 101 short chapters and each chapter offers solutions and suggestions to face some of the difficult problems of life and develop one's personality and personal skills.

Additionally, one can learn how to adjust time for living with his/her children that they should not be worried about their the love of parents. It suggests how one can better help others and can get happiness and confidence for doing this good deed time and again for the sake of getting more happiness. Perhaps it has a great number of motivational sayings of great personalities who have faced problems, but got the power to avoid them and go further towards their destiny.

Moreover, I got the best suggestion ever in my life after reading a small chapter of it named " Practice tough love". This chapter defines that if you have the easiest steps to do something, then that would not give you joys. Though you do that within sometimes or in no times, but the real taste of that comes when you apply for doing a bigger which no one did before and makes your status superior. Likely, another chapter said," Don't finish every book you start", this says that we never understand the author after completing the book until we won't try to get the philosophy of the author which he/she defines before the book ends.

On the other hand, this book made me think about my own soul, my own problems and my own responsibilities which I would have in my future and I could save my times to have a great moment with my family which I will have in future, when I learned that I need to talk to myself once in a day which will help to forget what problems I have in my daily life, however, this book suggested me to learn to be silent, because every time there is no need of saying words which can make me in troubles in my persecution.

Furthermore, everyone of us has bundles of complaints regarding our daily incomplete chores of life which is the reason, we awake up too late and never see our troubles as blessings. This book tells that whenever you would have a smile in against your troubles and consider them as blessings, then there would be no more sources to stop you moving towards your success, but for this, it is essential to get up early in the morning to choose what you need to do and why?

Likely, we always try to see the time and risks in a day. This is a brilliant step define in this book that live a day without your watch and take more risks as a result you will see a big change in you while before you couldn't complete a single risk, and after applying this formula you would time and again search here and there to get risks if remain then.

At last, I would love to suggest everyone of you to read this everlasting and informative book whose chapters are connected to each other and makes a person compels to complete this book because of enjoying the connectivity of the chapters and it does have the solutions of each problem.

Your mention of the chapter "Practice tough love" is thought-provoking, highlighting the importance of stepping out of our comfort zones to achieve true growth and fulfillment.The book's emphasis on self-reflection, time management, and the power of a positive mindset resonates well with personal development enthusiasts. It's evident that reading this book has had a positive impact on your perspective and approach to life.I appreciate your recommendation, and I'll definitely consider checking out "Who Will Cry When You Die" to explore the valuable insights it offers. For more book recommendations and insightful content, I'll be sure to visit bookwormera.com