BIG multiplier or LOW multiplier Which player are you ? crash/dice

Most people probably know, I say it a lot. I play Crash mostly, stay minimum bet, and pretty much aim for 1001x 2001x or 3001x for about half the time. Whenever I don't hit, I change it to 501 or 301x to recover and often get back to even that way. Then I go back to aiming high. I'm a hunter through and through!

With wincoin I play a lot different, more risky. Regardless of what the faucet gives me, I start with 30x or 50x. Then employ some risky bets that will get me around 500 - 2000. From there I'll do ~300 bets of 2 wincoins at 3000x or 50 wincoins 50x and I stop around 10,000 - 15,000 because I feel like 1st place in the daily contest is somewhat of a trap. I've never gotten higher 4th but I've made the list 20 times because to me something is better than nothing.

Last edited:
Most people probably know, I say it a lot. I play Crash mostly, stay minimum bet, and pretty much aim for 1001x 2001x or 3001x for about half the time. Whenever I don't hit, I change it to 501 or 301x to recover and often get back to even that way. Then I go back to aiming high. I'm a hunter through and through!
the thrill of the hunt keep grinding

Me in my own idea and strategy i count it and when it back to first hit and i know im the right track i press biggger bets then till in the 5 tilo six greens ...my idea is for crush only..