BIG multiplier or LOW multiplier Which player are you ? crash/dice

chadktt

Known
Reaction score
I myself leans more on the 1.1-1.3x multiplier the reason for that is its easier to pre roll and the gap max is shorter although the returns are small the chances to get reds is lesser , who doesnt like green anyways ;) so which one are you ? and tell us why =)

reyvan

Reaction score
big balance prefer play on 1.10-1.5X on crash game sofar that work for me.

chadktt

Known
Reaction score
big balance prefer play on 1.10-1.5X on crash game sofar that work for me.
got busted before doing two pre roll at 1.05 haha all in , dang after that i never all in .. gl on our bets cheers

San4osss

Known
Reaction score
I myself leans more on the 1.1-1.3x multiplier the reason for that is its easier to pre roll and the gap max is shorter although the returns are small the chances to get reds is lesser , who doesnt like green anyways ;) so which one are you ? and tell us why =)
It's very dangerous to play on multipliers 1.2 - 1.5 (albeit a chance to win a big one, there are a lot of red rolls in a row, I had 7 red rolls in a row at the 1.12x))

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
It's very dangerous to play on multipliers 1.2 - 1.5 (albeit a chance to win a big one, there are a lot of red rolls in a row, I had 7 red rolls in a row at the 1.12x))
Well if you always use that multiplier that is more likely to happen

chadktt

Known
Reaction score
limit to two reds after pre roll, if it doesnt go green abstain let it pass

BumbleBee

Reaction score
I don't know guys, but I always play from 25x to 65x norms . sometimes I play on 1.37 x otbivat cons )) only dice))

Reaction score
1.98 payout on dice and always likes 5000-9999 :D
on crash i got more luck tho but

prefer dice if having green day