Ansabi

Angelic9

Known
Reaction score
Not sure if my Boyfriend’ going to leave me because she thinks I have a #gambling problem… or if she’s just #bluffing! 😳

🤣

Please play responsible. 🙏 Your passion shouldn’t affect your life or the lives of your relatives. ❤️

The above sentence does not make sense or you used the wrong words as you say your boyfriend will leave you and then you say 'she thinks' which makes her female. So might have to rectify it.

Always you have to be responsible of what you are doing it and anything in excess is not good.

The above sentence does not make sense or you used the wrong words as you say your boyfriend will leave you and then you say 'she thinks' which makes her female. So might have to rectify it.

Always you have to be responsible of what you are doing it and anything in excess is not good.
Opps "he"....hahahahaha I use "she" sorry for that hahahaha....

I guest you win again here because your are active...sama ako 500php Jan lods ha hahahaha

Opps "he"....hahahahaha I use "she" sorry for that hahahaha....

I guest you win again here because your are active...sama ako 500php Jan lods ha hahahaha
no need to say sorry its understable ;)

heart to heart talk is always good between two parties specially the once in a relationship. Gl sana ol my lovelyf