All about FORUM

Bekyhig180

Staff member
Reaction score
Let me start by saying "I missed writing in Windice forum". I used to write here before I became a staff. My friend/sis and co-mod Mowmow as well as Pratikbaba introduced me to forum. They guided and motivated me to write. Before I won the forum contest, it took me like 1 or 2 months without winning. Was I demotivated? No. Posting and contributing in forum is one way for me to express myself and also in the purpose of giving other readers, awareness, education, motivation, and being inspired through my posts. Winning in the monthly forum contest is just a plus and also kept me motivated to write more quality content.

I am writing this to inspire others who has the talent in writing to give it a try. Express yourselves by posting quality contents. But just a reminder, you don't need to spam the forum with your posts for the sake of winning. 1, 2 or 3 post are good or as long as its content is valuable. Quality over quantity is still preferred. Sometimes, it's also more fulfilling if you win without expecting.

It's the time of the month and winners in the forum will be chosen and announced in the next 24 to 48 hrs. Good luck to all contributors for this month. Congrats in advance to the winners and for those who did not ranked, do not be demotivated, just continue and be more creative with your ideas and for sure one day you will get placed.

❤️❤️❤️

Very beautiful words! Thank you for sharing your story and motivation for writing on the Windice forum. I agree with you that writing is a great way to express yourself, share your knowledge and inspiration. Like you, I believe that quality content is key and spamming should be avoided to preserve the value of the forum. I congratulate you on your win and motivate you to continue writing and inspiring others. Good luck to all who enter the forum competition in the future! ❤️

Let me start by saying "I missed writing in Windice forum". I used to write here before I became a staff. My friend/sis and co-mod Mowmow as well as Pratikbaba introduced me to forum. They guided and motivated me to write. Before I won the forum contest, it took me like 1 or 2 months without winning. Was I demotivated? No. Posting and contributing in forum is one way for me to express myself and also in the purpose of giving other readers, awareness, education, motivation, and being inspired through my posts. Winning in the monthly forum contest is just a plus and also kept me motivated to write more quality content.

I am writing this to inspire others who has the talent in writing to give it a try. Express yourselves by posting quality contents. But just a reminder, you don't need to spam the forum with your posts for the sake of winning. 1, 2 or 3 post are good or as long as its content is valuable. Quality over quantity is still preferred. Sometimes, it's also more fulfilling if you win without expecting.

It's the time of the month and winners in the forum will be chosen and announced in the next 24 to 48 hrs. Good luck to all contributors for this month. Congrats in advance to the winners and for those who did not ranked, do not be demotivated, just continue and be more creative with your ideas and for sure one day you will get placed.

❤️❤️❤️
Much appreciated words :) having these words may leave a solid source to encouragement :) you truly said, it takes 1-2 months for someone to win as took me 3 months approximately to get placed in one of those positions :) grateful to have your experience read :) stay happy 😊

well said sis. when posting stuffs in forum, put your heart to it. Think of very interesting topics that can surely catch everyone's attention but make sure as well it's quality is high. And post not for the sake of winning but for the sake of sharing very interesting ideas, information and news you have and knew. it's correct too that quantity of threads wont make you win, quality does. If you guys won't believe, check the monthly winners and check how many posts some of them made. Some made only a few but was able to win. Lastly, if you guys don't win, please do not ever think Windice and the staffs hate you because you weren't chosen. Instead, use it as an instrument to level yourself up. Goodluck