Adult life.......🥸

Essa123

Known
Reaction score
What was the charm of Adult life that made me wish to grow-up. Now I fail to comprehend that.

I remember, when I was kid, how I longed to touch the floor with my feet while sitting on sofa like rest of the Adults. How I wanted to be heard and be part of discussion, wanted to be independent, to make decisions for myself by myself, to spend money as I wished and pleased. I wanted to be INDEPENDENT, wanted to be liberated.

Now that I have grown and am an Adult, having a job, an Independent life, it appears that it was a mirage, a fantasy I was after. Now that my feet touch the floor, am part of discussion among my peers can spend money I make as I desire, I wish to become that little boy who had dreams who had joy, who would laugh and play, had no worries, tensions, anxieties pressures. A little boy who would chase butterflies for hours. Who was contend playing in the backyard of his house. Who in his dreams could fly with birds, and had danced on the moon. Who in his dreams had visited the place where Rainbows are born and played with the gold coins with no desire to collect those. Who had a blessed smile on his face and a cheerful heart. Who would create new games, pointless games, endless games and play with anything as everything was a toy. Who could rise and sleep at will. And above all who had love in his little but throbbing heart.

I wish if days could turn back, if skies could get clearer and if I could turn back in to that little boy that I miss and that has vanished with time gone by...

Essa123 single 🤣