- Reaction score
Get Over It Day is a self-reflective day that focuses on getting over something and moving on. It is almost certain that it can be celebrated by everyone in some way. It can be a day to get over an ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend, stressful issues at school or work & incurring losses in gambling, disappointments, rejections, fears, insecurities, hurt, and anger. No matter what the negative feelings are and what is causing them, it is a day to get over it
How to Observe
Celebrate the day by getting over something. What has been troubling you the most? Is it a breakup or a loss of a friend? Is it an overwhelming fear or insecurity? Is it a festering anger? It won't be easy, but today is the day to try as hard as you can to get over it and move on. Think about all the good things in your life and the people that care about you, and have them help pull you through. Be proactive and work to change your own thoughts and actions. Are you not able to think of something you want to get over? Ask your friends if there is anything you complain a lot about, and work to get over that thing.
As for Our Windicers,
Let's get over our reds by painting the scoreboard green!
- Using 30%chance on payout 3.3x, Roll consecutively with the following streak pattern in order to complete the challenge. > Red Green Green Red Green Green Green Green Green
- Bets must be consecutive.(Do not change the seed during the streak and list out the bet ids accordingly to the consecutive nonce)
- 1 valid entry per person.
- No multiple accounts.
- 5+ Messages count on the forum.
- Its compulsory to provide the screenshots of your completed streak together with each and every bet id with shown verification info in order to qualify.
0.02000000 (If over 30 participants)
Thread will be closed on Saturday 21th of March at 11:30am GMT