Not necessarily my dear. Just as long as there is no skipping of nonce by changing of seedsHi mod Furli. Just to clarify, I know number 2 streak should be consecutive, but does it have to be consecutive also from no 1? meaning the first roll of the streak must come after no 1? or not necessarily?
#4jsbb5n00lsb 68xView attachment 3117
The Singapore Flyer is a giant observation wheel at Downtown Core, Singapore. After 2½ years of construction, finally in 2008, It carried its first paying passengers on 11th of February, with a soft launch to the public on 1st of March, then officially opened on the 15th of April. It has 28 air-conditioned capsules, each able to accommodate 28 passengers, and incorporates a three-storey terminal building.[/CENTER]
The Flyer has an overall height of 165 metres (541 ft) and was the world's tallest Ferris wheel until the 167.6 m (550 ft) High Roller, which is 2.6 m (9 ft) taller than the Flyer, opened on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada, US, on 31 March 2014.
So my dearest Windicers, shall we all get into the flyer ride together?
- Crash up to a payout of 68x in our Crash Game in order to get an imaginary ticket for your Singapore Flyer Ride with Singapore Sling Cocktail
- Lastly, Roll your longest green streak using Dice Game with a 28% chance to complete your Flyer ride experience. This final streak shall determine your contest rank
- Bets must be consecutive.(Do not change the seed during the streak and list the bets according to the consecutive nonce)
- Its compulsory to get your ride ticket (crash payout of 68x) before rolling your longest green streak.
- Bets must have been made after the commencement of this promotion.(Old bets don't count)
- 1 valid entry per person.
- No multiple accounts.
- 5+ Messages count on the forum.
- Feel free to edit your posts at any time during the challenge.
- Screenshot of your green streak is required
Prizes (for the top 10):
How to Enter:
- 1st place: 0.005
- 2nd place: 0.004
- 3rd place: 0.003
- 4th place: 0.002
- 5th place: 0.0015
- 6th place: 0.001
- 7-10th place: 0.000875
Respond to this topic and paste your bet ids and screenshots for both Step 1 and 2
Ticket fee: #07fi94hosorh - 68x
Followed by screenshot and
then 1) #478ggfegjjw
Followed by screenshot of the green streak
Note: In case of a tie, players will be ranked: a) based on the sum of their bet amounts converted to BTC on the day of crediting; b) if further tie occurs, players will be ranked based on the time of posting, that is, the last edit of their entry post on this thread.
Thread will be closed on Saturday 7th of December at 11:30am GMT