meyzee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uwu how to win slots game ba? Haha I could never! Like I will win at first 5 rolls then it will eat allbmy balance 😅 And I was like wth. Am I that unlucky fish. Char! 😆 #Justrandomebas
    Hi guys! To anyone here from russia and ukraine, or anyone that is affected of the current war, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope everything's ends soon. 🙏🙏🙏
    Don't forget to join the weekly challenge! Its cool! Hehe
    Tomki91
    Tomki91
    And everyone will eat prize and less prize lmao.
    meyzee
    meyzee
    Hahaha xD well some don't have the courage to do so. 😅 and maybe the prize pot could go higher. If we are many. Hahaha
    Holyredmollywow hahaaxD the crypto is down! Hahha xD hope you guys are okay 😆😅
    Ops haha xD join us on the space invaders weekly hunt!
    chadktt
    chadktt
    GL meyzee top 10 go go go
    meyzee
    meyzee
    Hahahaha xD why don'r you join us!
    Horay! Guys! Done with my hunt! Where are you? Haha xD you are missing the fun on the weekly hunt 🙈 join us to increase the pool rewards! Hahaha xD well I wish!

Goodluck, catch that november rain! Meow!
    Nice seeing bnb as an alternative coin to withdraw and play on the game! Hope to see the price listed like the others below 👇👇👇👇
    I just finished my entry on weekly contest yawa surely that 8times x130 will surely lose your patience. I am still amazed to those who can hit it fast. I spend more bets! Like, each has 1900 bets to hit or more your lucky if you hit it before 500 bets! 😆😆 Omg 👀😳
    Reactions: chadktt
    chadktt
    chadktt
    faster internet connection is the key sis ^^ congrats on the weekly chal keep hunting
    Reactions: meyzee
    meyzee
    meyzee
    Hahahah yep sali ka na din!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…