Closed Weekly Challenge: WINDICE GOLD RESERVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
windice pics.jpg

WINDICE Vaults are filled with Money, you are separated from IT by a Door and the correct combination of numbers. I offer you to RAID WINDICE vault and empty the gold reserve, taking what is yours by right). Be Daring and Bold.
Dial the right Combination and be in the money

Requirements:

1. Bring the series to a click 1234x in the game Crash
2. Also bring the series to a click 130x in the game Plinko
3. And the last combination.Also bring the series to a click 495
x (0.20%) in the game Dice
and you will have a brilliant success

Bets must have been placed after the start of this event (old bets do not count)
1 valid entry per person
Multiple accounts are not allowed
You need to get 5 or more forum posts within the past 2 months
Bets must be submitted on the SAME date when the bet is made, NO holding / hiding bets is allowed

link your Bet IDs using our bet link function in the text editor. Paste your bet id, then highlight and click on the link bet button, as shown in image below
post bet.png

or....

bet post.PNG

MINIMUM BET SIZE:

TRX: 0.15151516

UDST: 0.01207364

🏆THE PRIZE POOL OF 0.0052 BTC IS SHARED AMONG ALL WHO COMPLETE THE TASKS🏆
Contest ends Monday, 24th of July 19:00 UTC

Attachments

• windice pics.jpg
    windice pics.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 66
  • post bet.png
    post bet.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
so hard, be cool mowmow understand its your first time,, never sow that much hard challange in my windice jarney, hope you edit this

so hard, be cool mowmow understand its your first time,, never sow that much hard challange in my windice jarney, hope you edit this
Lol done. I think that new multiplier is already fair enough. Best of luck 🙂

Actually, there was a previous challenge same as this one and multipliers are much higher, 1000x in plinko. But we hear you and we listen.

Good luck hunters!

View attachment 9167

WINDICE Vaults are filled with Money, you are separated from IT by a Door and the correct combination of numbers. I offer you to RAID WINDICE vault and empty the gold reserve, taking what is yours by right). Be Daring and Bold.
Dial the right Combination and be in the money

Requirements:

1. Bring the series to a click 1234x in the game Crash
2. Also bring the series to a click 130x in the game Plinko
3. And the last combination.Also bring the series to a click
2143x in the game Dice
and you will have a brilliant success

Bets must have been placed after the start of this event (old bets do not count)
1 valid entry per person
Multiple accounts are not allowed
You need to get 5 or more forum posts within the past 2 months
Bets must be submitted on the SAME date when the bet is made, NO holding / hiding bets is allowed

link your Bet IDs using our bet link function in the text editor. Paste your bet id, then highlight and click on the link bet button, as shown in image below
View attachment 9168

or....

View attachment 9170

MINIMUM BET SIZE:

TRX: 0.15151516

UDST: 0.01207364

🏆THE PRIZE POOL OF 0.0052 BTC IS SHARED AMONG ALL WHO COMPLETE THE TASKS🏆
Contest ends Monday, 24th of July 19:00 UTC
2143x does not exist in dice or 1980x or 2475x

Lol done. I think that new multiplier is already fair enough. Best of luck 🙂
sorry to say that i think only few user can participate this contest,, bcz its still hard enough,, mod elsker was alwayes require 100 to 400x for share prize,, Wouldn't it be great if the application was easy and more people could participate in it

Last edited:
sorry to say that i think only few user can participate this contest,, bcz its still hard enough,, mod elsker was alwayes require 100 to 400x for share prize,, Wouldn't it be great if the application was easy and more people could participate in it
Challenges shouldnt always be too easy. There should be hard ones. Giving too easy multipliers for hunt is not exciting. We even lowered them down already. I have also checked previous challenges where high multipliers (1000x and up) are rquired.

Last edited:
C

Challenges shouldnt always be too easy. There should be hard ones. Giving too easy multipliers for hunt is not exciting. We even lowered them down already. I have also checked previous challenges where high multipliers (1000x and up) are rquired.
yeah 1650x happy june challange but it require just 1 time,,, its ok dear,, Challenges shouldnt always be too easy,, i will wait for easy one lol:p
:p

Last edited:

Kindly pause sir. We'll be updating/changing the multiplier for dice

Last edited:

Last edited:
1234x 🚀

130x PLINKO

495x 🎲

Last edited:
REMINDER FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
Please make sure to complete all the requirements to secure your win and be one of the winners to share the PRIZEPOOL.

one of the requirements most of you guys always forget is having 5 or more forum post/comment/message within the past 2 months that is why a lot of you cannot get the reward. Please complete it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.