Train game in Chatroom

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Train game in Chatroom

Train game is a game of tipping crypto and asking to Double it. A successful doubler tip the base amount again to the moderators. This game can be held by only mods in Chatrooms in order to create fun and give the users a chance to make some money ๐Ÿค‘. I mentioned earlier that only mad can hold such a game, the reason is, mods can send and receive tips without any limitation of cryptos. A picture for the briefing of rules by the moderator Mowmow is attached:

Screenshot_20230407-171116.png

How chat game goes on? And how can it be profitable for the users?

Looking at the early stage, the chat game starts through selection of a user by moderator. Later the user is given a small amount of crypto, like 5 doges and asked to play it on either crash or dice. The selected payout is 1.98x or higher because it is nearly doubling. As the picture attached :

Screenshot_20230407-171418.png

Later it is suggested that, the bet whether goes green or red, must be posted in the chatroom. Because everyone should be aware of what has happened with the tipped crypto hahaha joking ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ. It is to make sure whether the amount is played or not! A screenshot is attached for the purpose to let you know how one can share the bet if green or red in the chat through tagging the moderator and tip that base amount to him/her :

Screenshot_20230407-171423.png

In this above picture, you can find me (Unluckybolte) sharing the bet I played while tagging the mod and tipping 5 doges (as base amount) to the moderator so that the game goes on. He he ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„ I busted later but hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.....!

Not particularly this is given to me, but to the random users that moderator chooses. Other related screenshots are attached.....!

In this picture attached downward, you will find the moderator (Mowmow) selecting another player from the chat!
Screenshot_20230407-171726.png

You found the train game ongoing and how it runs from players to players. The moderator equally does this game as a result most or all of the players gan a good profit.

I mentioned above how can this be profitable?

Before 3 days, I got 0.63333333 doges from a windice rain. However, I made 226 doges within 1 hour by the amount I had. Now look, if one can build such a good crypto balance with only 0.63333333 doges, how if he gets 5 doges to make something? It will be effective he he ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜....

In order to join the game, you need to be present in the windice chatroom. Mostly the game in held by English chatrooms' moderators. It may run in other chatrooms, but I'm a user in the chatroom :)...

Hope this thread is profitable for you guys :) keep winning and stay happy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Train Train, lets run with top speed,
Run so fast that it reaches every room,
All users get onboard in train,
And experiences the scenic green wins with their bets.
Enjoy the the train experiences with other passengers(Users)
With smiling faces and best wishes to the Ticket Checker(Mods)

!! Happy Journey !!

1680974240076.png

Train Train, lets run with top speed,
Run so fast that it reaches every room,
All users get onboard in train,
And experiences the scenic green wins with their bets.
Enjoy the the train experiences with other passengers(Users)
With smiling faces and best wishes to the Ticket Checker(Mods)

!! Happy Journey !!

View attachment 8853
Hahaha wow ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ