Top Posters please brief us how to win? :)

Unluckybolte

Goodlike
Reaction score
Top Posters please brief us how to win?

As everyone knows it is a competition running for writers in the Windice. Sharing knowledge is a kind of attaining more out of it :)

Like the top posters of the months, some as usual get the positions and some new, others are waiting to know of their experiences and techniques in this competition.

All of the, ex top posters and those of recently getting placed themselves in the rankings, requested to share their feedbacks and suggestions how new, like me, can get this reward too! As I'm wondering weather the poets by posting poetries can gain any place among the three or not? Or a person who shares only in general section attain position or not?

Waiting for your feedbacks :) stay happy all :)

Top Posters please brief us how to win?

As everyone knows it is a competition running for writers in the Windice. Sharing knowledge is a kind of attaining more out of it :)

Like the top posters of the months, some as usual get the positions and some new, others are waiting to know of their experiences and techniques in this competition.

All of the, ex top posters and those of recently getting placed themselves in the rankings, requested to share their feedbacks and suggestions how new, like me, can get this reward too! As I'm wondering weather the poets by posting poetries can gain any place among the three or not? Or a person who shares only in general section attain position or not?

Waiting for your feedbacks :) stay happy all :)
Hi, you can read this thread I made. Its the technique I shared about how to make/ post a topic. You can get I deas from this thread. Goodluck hope you get included in one of these month's poster winners.

Thread 'Other way to get profit and withdraw from here' https://forum.windice.io/threads/other-way-to-get-profit-and-withdraw-from-here.1228/