Closed Daily Giveaway ! Updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy to see there is some activity here. I'm going to poke around and see some more threads

Glad i caught the link to come here in chat today. thanks for posting that @ganghung

Why i am just now seeing the Forum tab in the main page of Windice is beyond me. Since the day i joined the forum until Today, i had the forum bookmarked and on my home screen. Yay for finding the easy access to staying active lol. (God help me i'm a ditz)...

Last edited:
Hello all, never won any on forums, maybe , ever have a first time. the mobile phone birthday 40years, and the mothers day, happy mothers day to all moms

Every day, 2 winners will be selected automatically. Winners username can be seen from the right on the site, as in the picture.

View attachment 229

Prizes will be issued every day at 21:00.
All you need to do is to be as active as possible on the forum.
Good luck everyone !​
Thanks for the promos! Keep this site rollin and lets all go to the mooooon!
Do we need to post to be eligible or anything other then be as actuve on forum as possible?

Thanks for the promos! Keep this site rollin and lets all go to the mooooon!
Do we need to post to be eligible or anything other then be as actuve on forum as possible?
Post anywhere on forum or create new topics, nothing else :)

Hope there is more things to do here so that players will not be bored. I will wait for more contest/activities to come. More power to you windice!!

someone actually received the prize or not?? :sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

why all silent ? has anyone received a daily bonus ??? :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.