Why crypto is so important??

San4osss

Known
Reaction score
A few years ago,:sneaky: if you mentioned the term "cryptocurrency" to me, I would have imagined a kind of currency involving cryptocurrency traders involved in an underground banking system sitting behind disguised computers.
We now read it not only in the business sections or financial publications of daily websites, but also on their front pages. The whole section of news publications is becoming dedicated to things like bitcoin.
Law enforcement is enforcing authorities around the world to allow companies to facilitate the issuance of initial currency offers (ICOs) or tokens, or to make laws more effective. Is "cryptocurrency" even the right term? Or should it be a "digital currency"? "Virtual Currency"? ;)

So, the question that we have to ask ourselves now is: Whoever we call, do cryptocurrency, it really demands so much attention. Should we care so much? What will be the impact of crypto in the long run?

A few years ago,:sneaky: if you mentioned the term "cryptocurrency" to me, I would have imagined a kind of currency involving cryptocurrency traders involved in an underground banking system sitting behind disguised computers.
We now read it not only in the business sections or financial publications of daily websites, but also on their front pages. The whole section of news publications is becoming dedicated to things like bitcoin.
Law enforcement is enforcing authorities around the world to allow companies to facilitate the issuance of initial currency offers (ICOs) or tokens, or to make laws more effective. Is "cryptocurrency" even the right term? Or should it be a "digital currency"? "Virtual Currency"? ;)

So, the question that we have to ask ourselves now is: Whoever we call, do cryptocurrency, it really demands so much attention. Should we care so much? What will be the impact of crypto in the long run?
Hey there, nice thread. Well for me cryptocurrency already suit it's name. These cryptocurrencies are already considered one of the digital currencies but they can't be named digital currency alone since the word digital currency pertains to wide variety of assets primarily managed, stored or exchanged on digital computer systems, especially over the internet. And we all know that there are other currencies existing in virtual world not just cryptocurrencies. Hence, according to an info provided in Google, there are three types of digital currency. These are cryptocurrency, virtual currency and central bank digital currency. :) And continuously naming these cryptos as "cryptocurrencies" makes it distinctive from other currencies. :) About your question, what will be the impact, well it surely has a very huge impact to everyone. Like in my case, there were already some currencies existing online even before cryptocurrency existed, but I havent been aware or havent put my interest to it knowing I won't be able to have these currencies cuz I can't see any way how to earn some. But when these cryptocurrencies made it's way in the online world, I became one of the curious who wanted to know how these works, how to collect and earn them and so much more. Now, I am able to earn big and eager to earn more of these, thanks to these cryptocurrencies and to the developers. And these cryptocurrencies helped changed my life from kinda "nothing" to something. Hihihi. Oh, aside from that, if you'll notice, cryptoworld continuously dominates the virtrual and actual world, people talking about it. Whenever, wherever. 😊

Hey there, nice thread. Well for me cryptocurrency already suit it's name. These cryptocurrencies are already considered one of the digital currencies but they can't be named digital currency alone since the word digital currency pertains to wide variety of assets primarily managed, stored or exchanged on digital computer systems, especially over the internet. And we all know that there are other currencies existing in virtual world not just cryptocurrencies. Hence, according to an info provided in Google, there are three types of digital currency. These are cryptocurrency, virtual currency and central bank digital currency. :) And continuously naming these cryptos as "cryptocurrencies" makes it distinctive from other currencies. :) About your question, what will be the impact, well it surely has a very huge impact to everyone. Like in my case, there were already some currencies existing online even before cryptocurrency existed, but I havent been aware or havent put my interest to it knowing I won't be able to have these currencies cuz I can't see any way how to earn some. But when these cryptocurrencies made it's way in the online world, I became one of the curious who wanted to know how these works, how to collect and earn them and so much more. Now, I am able to earn big and eager to earn more of these, thanks to these cryptocurrencies and to the developers. And these cryptocurrencies helped changed my life from kinda "nothing" to something. Hihihi. Oh, aside from that, if you'll notice, cryptoworld continuously dominates the virtrual and actual world, people talking about it. Whenever, wherever. 😊
Cryptocurrency is the future :sneaky: