Other way to get profit and withdraw from here

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been seeing members here who whines a lot that they can't win and withdraw, yada yada.. But still comes back to try their luck. And still same thing keeps happening. Well reason is, this is a gambling site. Either you do your best to learn how to bet smart enough and avoid allowing yourself to lose again and again, or you let yourself get stocked in the same old you who do not wanna learn something new and better to improve your strategy in playing.

I have also seen some players before who already quitted from here because they believe they can never withdraw from here.

Well, guess what. For me it isn't true at all. There actually is one way for someone to be able to profit from here and withdraw even without betting too much. And that is the Monthly Poster Contest. Just learn the best techniques on how to write a good quality thread (post), read some of the interesting threads available in this forum (there are lots of nice threads in here which can be used as a sample), think of the best posts/topics you can come up with and make those very nice for readers to get interested with. And win a nice amount of btc as prize from 100k satoshi BTC to 250k satoshi BTC. The more nice posts you make, the higher the reward awaiting for you. Do it monthly and you'll be able to withdraw monthly as well.

Just like in my case. I started commenting and creating posts/topics here December last year and since then I have been receiving nice reward for that effort I do. And I have already received a total of 0.01900000 BTC because of that.

You can check this thread by mod veleten about the monthly poster contest.

You can also check the names of the monthly winners.

Now, please do not think this one is hard. This is achievable. There are actually a lot of topics you can share with. You can try getting samples from daily news about crypto and gambling just make sure to avoid doing the whole copy paste thing because that is plagiarism specially if the name of the original author and it's link is not included in your post. You can also share your thoughts about Windice and the players. Also, just make sure to know where to post each thread you make. :)

And remember to have fun posting and commenting.
Love and enjoy your work.

Best of luck WINDICE family. :)

I super duper agree. Before, I only read forum threads but with your encouragement I started posting my own threads and been im the winners' list for the last 2 months. Although the prize only goes back to the prize pool lol. But it's fun and worth posting not only for the prize but you get to share more knowledge to others as well as learning from them through their comments.

I super duper agree. Before, I only read forum threads but with your encouragement I started posting my own threads and been im the winners' list for the last 2 months. Although the prize only goes back to the prize pool lol. But it's fun and worth posting not only for the prize but you get to share more knowledge to others as well as learning from them through their comments.

Exactly sis. It's another fun way to interact with others by exchanging thought and points of view. In that, you not only do brainstorming and research as well to get the best answer to post but this also helps in showing others your knowledge about the situation, etc. etc. Plus, you get to have moments with others too by responding to each other's comments and sharing some crazy thoughts at times. Lol. You not only getting paid for being talkactive but you get to gain more friends and more knowledge too. Hahaha!! And am glad i was able to finally convince you cuz honestly, I have been encouraging other ph friends here to showcase their skills via posting but they did not do it cuz they believe they can't make it.

Agreed.I just won the third place! I am so happy and my gosh I am super duper thrilled about it. Thanks for this missy ☝☝ who encourage me to join the contest. Lovelots sis. Haha. Write! Write! Write and be remembered! Haha.

Agreed.I just won the third place! I am so happy and my gosh I am super duper thrilled about it. Thanks for this missy ☝☝ who encourage me to join the contest. Lovelots sis. Haha. Write! Write! Write and be remembered! Haha.
Yeah. Congrats hahaha! Am so happy you got the third spot :) and I don't know if you noticed but the ones who won for the month of September wasnt just ladies but are filipinas too.. hahaha!! "Girl power from Philippines" that is 🤭. And, am curious.. Who is that missy you talkin about?? Hahahahaha!!

I have been seeing members here who whines a lot that they can't win and withdraw, yada yada.. But still comes back to try their luck. And still same thing keeps happening. Well reason is, this is a gambling site. Either you do your best to learn how to bet smart enough and avoid allowing yourself to lose again and again, or you let yourself get stocked in the same old you who do not wanna learn something new and better to improve your strategy in playing.

I have also seen some players before who already quitted from here because they believe they can never withdraw from here.

Well, guess what. For me it isn't true at all. There actually is one way for someone to be able to profit from here and withdraw even without betting too much. And that is the Monthly Poster Contest. Just learn the best techniques on how to write a good quality thread (post), read some of the interesting threads available in this forum (there are lots of nice threads in here which can be used as a sample), think of the best posts/topics you can come up with and make those very nice for readers to get interested with. And win a nice amount of btc as prize from 100k satoshi BTC to 250k satoshi BTC. The more nice posts you make, the higher the reward awaiting for you. Do it monthly and you'll be able to withdraw monthly as well.

Just like in my case. I started commenting and creating posts/topics here December last year and since then I have been receiving nice reward for that effort I do. And I have already received a total of 0.01900000 BTC because of that.

Now, please do not think this one is hard. This is achievable. There are actually a lot of topics you can share with. You can try getting samples from daily news about crypto and gambling just make sure to avoid doing the whole copy paste thing because that is plagiarism specially if the name of the original author and it's link is not included in your post. You can also share your thoughts about Windice and the players. Also, just make sure to know where to post each thread you make. :)

Best of luck WINDICE family. :) 100% agreed :)

Best of luck WINDICE family. :)
i super agree BIGTIME! i enjoyed reading this , but on my side i ALL IN my rewards lol hahaha but im pretty sure i cash out some hahaha but maybe the other me on a parallel universe wdrew them 10/10 or the other me on the next paralled universe made it to 1 btc already ^^ hahha happy thoughts

i super agree BIGTIME! i enjoyed reading this , but on my side i ALL IN my rewards lol hahaha but im pretty sure i cash out some hahaha but maybe the other me on a parallel universe wdrew them 10/10 or the other me on the next paralled universe made it to 1 btc already ^^ hahha happy thoughts
Hahaha. The all in sickness, dont worry we're on same boat. Good thing i already overcame that crazy sickness. 🤣

Hahaha. The all in sickness, dont worry we're on same boat. Good thing i already overcame that crazy sickness. 🤣
haha apir bigtime mod ! am trying to push my luck to where it leads hahaa if it will breakthrough to the heavens ill gladly take it

There is many a ways to get withdraw (if you have money of course)...

Yeah. Congrats hahaha! Am so happy you got the third spot :) and I don't know if you noticed but the ones who won for the month of September wasnt just ladies but are filipinas too.. hahaha!! "Girl power from Philippines" that is 🤭. And, am curious.. Who is that missy you talkin about?? Hahahahaha!!
Happy 1 year anniversary to the "PHemale Squad" for dominating that leaderboard! You all have such a likable and informative presence!

It is unfortunate to see people get conspiratorial about a wholesome place like Windice, so many of us have had payouts and witnessed others. It is also sad to see some people not learn from their mistakes and stick to the same poor strategy. There are so many ways to go about reaching your particular goals at Windice and seek advice in chat and forum.

Maam ask kolng is this competion still on i made my self a art maybe a poster ..my profile hehehhe

well interesting post . . top poster of the month contest is the passive way to earn from here by spreading knowlage :)

BitDNA-a newform of era

Attachments

• paint_and_drawing_fun_file_2021-11-03-083951.png
    paint_and_drawing_fun_file_2021-11-03-083951.png
    360.2 KB · Views: 92
Very well brave said mod mowmow, awesomely thanks 😊 for your kind good behaviour keep it up 👍….much love and enjoy your hard work mod)

Excellent, I'm going to look for Veleten's publication and start writing it has been said, if you can take advantage of this site, you just have to be a little smart ;)