WWE

tonny456

Reaction score
WWE is World Wrestling Entertainment is a famous game in all our the world. WWE was divided into two groups .they are Smack down and RAW.There are no fixed members in two groups.the members changes any time from one group to another group. This game gives us a lot of entertainment to us.But in the back of this game there is a lot of struggle by the wrestlers. By this wrestling the wrestlers broked their legs, their hands get fractured sometimes it lead to death.there are a lot of wrestlers but among all of them i like ROMAN REIGNS why i highlighted his name because i like him so much.This is his ring name.he is a member of Smack down.actually his full name is Leati Joseph Anoaʻi .the famous smack of Roman Reigns is terrible spear with this smack he wined a lot of matches.The music at his entrance was superb.This is all about my favourite player. now i want to know about your favourite player and his smack.please dont hesitate to give reply.Thankyou.
Screenshot (100).png

HERE THE SUPER HERE

this is very informative. I could not understand how this is related to Windice. lol!

WWE is World Wrestling Entertainment is a famous game in all our the world. WWE was divided into two groups .they are Smack down and RAW.There are no fixed members in two groups.the members changes any time from one group to another group. This game gives us a lot of entertainment to us.But in the back of this game there is a lot of struggle by the wrestlers. By this wrestling the wrestlers broked their legs, their hands get fractured sometimes it lead to death.there are a lot of wrestlers but among all of them i like ROMAN REIGNS why i highlighted his name because i like him so much.This is his ring name.he is a member of Smack down.actually his full name is Leati Joseph Anoaʻi .the famous smack of Roman Reigns is terrible spear with this smack he wined a lot of matches.The music at his entrance was superb.This is all about my favourite player. now i want to know about your favourite player and his smack.please dont hesitate to give reply.Thankyou.
View attachment 1221

HERE THE SUPER HERE
ITS JUST FOR GENERAL PUROPSE THATS IT

I do enjoy watching wrestling from time to time. Although what i would consider my favs are either dead or long retired. My youth was so many years ago. If Jack the Snake was still around I would say him.

With all that said, I read your post just trying to figure out what "sports betting" had to do with the WWE. I think you posted this in the wrong category.