Worst Gambling Experience You ever had ?

chadktt

Goodlike
Reaction score
my worst gambling experience since time in beginning i never had this experience before but sad to say i ALL in my balance just in 1 bet !! , the sad story behind it was , i was playing in peso currency i switch from one table from another and all was smooth and betting like 50-250 pesos per bet on a live table , then upon my third table i switch to a different table then i blindly bet 200 and knowing it was on peso but it turned out to be in dollars WT fudge seriously and my bet lost and i only have like 201 dollars on my account and i thought i was betting PESO bigtime !!!! still shocked that i lose all my balance , i complained to the support (local provider) but nothing they can do because the bet was already placed and lose , i tried to hagle because i was in denial i said to the support i deposited peso why switch it to dollars but in the end nothing can be done , now im crying BIGTIME , i won that money on my ufc with the thorough research and all in all and studied it for a week and just to lose in one betting , my heart is still on war with my head , big sigh

my worst gambling experience since time in beginning i never had this experience before but sad to say i ALL in my balance just in 1 bet !! , the sad story behind it was , i was playing in peso currency i switch from one table from another and all was smooth and betting like 50-250 pesos per bet on a live table , then upon my third table i switch to a different table then i blindly bet 200 and knowing it was on peso but it turned out to be in dollars WT fudge seriously and my bet lost and i only have like 201 dollars on my account and i thought i was betting PESO bigtime !!!! still shocked that i lose all my balance , i complained to the support (local provider) but nothing they can do because the bet was already placed and lose , i tried to hagle because i was in denial i said to the support i deposited peso why switch it to dollars but in the end nothing can be done , now im crying BIGTIME , i won that money on my ufc with the thorough research and all in all and studied it for a week and just to lose in one betting , my heart is still on war with my head , big sigh
Lesson learned, from now on double, triple check the currency etc. before placing a bet. Hope you can recover your losses soon. You should have tried windice live games too😄

Lesson learned, from now on double, triple check the currency etc. before placing a bet. Hope you can recover your losses soon. You should have tried windice live games too😄
yeah , thats my go to game when in windice always live baccarat ^^