WINDICE SPAMMERS?

CharorowtzXD

Known
Reaction score
Not visiting Windice much since my first day as a member here since I'm kinda lazy doing so, so only made few successful visits. However, even if I dont visit Windice that much, I can notice that this site is already full of spammers. Specially in English room. Spamming with unlimited hi, hello, thanks, welcome, good day, good evening, good morning, good afternoon goodnight and goodluck. Where are the moderators, who are the moderators of English, isnt the room supposed to be monitored by these moderators 24/7? What time are they usually around and how long do they stay and watch over this chatroom? Because what I notice when I stay in Windice, a lot of chatters keep on spamming but only a few are getting punished for their violations. Others are getting bypassed because moderators are not around to MODERATE (reminding people to chat properly, avoid doing violations, warns and punish all repeat/habitual offenders.

Not visiting Windice much since my first day as a member here since I'm kinda lazy doing so, so only made few successful visits. However, even if I dont visit Windice that much, I can notice that this site is already full of spammers. Specially in English room. Spamming with unlimited hi, hello, thanks, welcome, good day, good evening, good morning, good afternoon goodnight and goodluck. Where are the moderators, who are the moderators of English, isnt the room supposed to be monitored by these moderators 24/7? What time are they usually around and how long do they stay and watch over this chatroom? Because what I notice when I stay in Windice, a lot of chatters keep on spamming but only a few are getting punished for their violations. Others are getting bypassed because moderators are not around to MODERATE (reminding people to chat properly, avoid doing violations, warns and punish all repeat/habitual offenders.

Check private message from forum. Greetings.