WINDICE, one of the Best legit gambling sites

mowmow

Staff member
Reaction score
To newbies who doubts if Windice is legit,, be doubtful no more.. You have came to the right place, for windice is a fun legit site paying all members who abide rules and does play fairly :)

Want some proofs..??

Here are some screenshots of my successful pay.outs here in this gambling site:

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--206823796.jpeg_1580342284066.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1414297282.jpeg_1580342498515.jpeg

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1267881402.jpeg_1580342453033.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-73127809.jpeg_1580342402375.jpeg

Those are my proofs that windice really is legit and really does pay.. :)
Feel free to check the following dates..

P.S.
For other members who wanna share here the screen shots of their pay.outs feel free to post in comment box. :)

Last edited:
here are my payouts...(should i hide the addresses, tell me if its against the rules)

Attachments

• Screenshot (82).png
    Screenshot (82).png
    360.7 KB · Views: 193
My latest withdrawals here in Windice.

DATES: February o1 & o2.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--974538089.jpeg_1580641176865-1.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--735296200.jpeg_1580641132592.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow nice payouts, galing mo maglaro 👍How to be you? 😃 Maybe it will be good if you share your strategies on how to make a payout 😉 👍

Wow nice payouts, galing mo maglaro 👍How to be you? 😃 Maybe it will be good if you share your strategies on how to make a payout 😉 👍
Oh.. i simply play with doges.. claim from faucet make it grow or depo some doges make it grow then convert 4k-5k doges to another coin (either LTC, BCH, ETH or BTC) then do po. I then withdraw the other remaining doges. :)

Another latest PO i made in windice 🥰🥰

Dates feb o3, o6 & o9

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1043380347.jpeg_1581270120383.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-908100079.jpeg_1581270152194.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-114918607.jpeg_1581270087583.jpeg

Nice! Thanks for sharing and reinforcing the fact that this place truly is legit (not that I had doubts!). I don't have any payouts...yet. But I have tried a lot of these betting places and I do have to say that Windice is by far and large my favorite. Now if we could just get some slots in here, I would be The Happiest Camper 🤑

Grats for cash out, but real dont show it if it best legit site, Show how many time u did deposit then we see if its THE best legit lol

Nice! Thanks for sharing and reinforcing the fact that this place truly is legit (not that I had doubts!). I don't have any payouts...yet. But I have tried a lot of these betting places and I do have to say that Windice is by far and large my favorite. Now if we could just get some slots in here, I would be The Happiest Camper 🤑
My pleasure to share. One reason why I made this thread is because some newbies accuse windice as a scam one and this is my way of telling them they're wrong. 😁
Yeah me too. Slots is a nice, fun game to play with too.

Grats for cash out, but real dont show it if it best legit site, Show how many time u did deposit then we see if its THE best legit lol

Lol. Why would I share how many times I have deposited here. Hahaha!! All I can only say is, I have already deposted a lot. BTC, LTC, and doges and my depos either turns double or tripple the price or turns zero depending on the way I play. Hahahahaha!!

Figured I would go ahead and add my meager contribution, since I finally made it to a payout :)
Screenshot_20200302-112902.png

Omg, very nice profit, congrats to everyone, i'm starting today, let's try do make some money too, gl :)

Omg, very nice profit, congrats to everyone, i'm starting today, let's try do make some money too, gl :)

Best of luck on your journey here.. play nice and play safe.. and always have a positive thinking that you will win no matter how many times you will lose.. never lose hope..

Best of luck on your journey here.. play nice and play safe.. and always have a positive thinking that you will win no matter how many times you will lose.. never lose hope..

Thank you so much, i will try do have this positive thinking, good luck to us ^^