Windice NTF?

Would you like to see Windice make an NFT?

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
**NFT's are all the excitement at the moment.**

• NFT's can be use as advertisements to gain new players,
  • Add loyalty to current members
  • Can be a revenue stream.

Let's add another feature for obtaining wincoins.

**Obtain 500,000 wincoins and win a Windice NFT**

Some idea's would be a Bronze, Silver, Gold (Windice dice trophy) with the month and year on the NFT to make it unique.

Or maybe we can make a trivia champion NFT. ( Golden Dice NFT)

or an achievement NFT, for example (level 20 NFT)

Just throwing some cool ideas out there.

What does the community think?
Post your ideas of a Windice NFT.

(I thought, i'd get more discussion if i posted this topic in this sub directory).

Tomki91

Goodlike
Reaction score
NFT's is risk still.. many people can steal your graphic/video. I checked there.. im professional as grapic designer & creator video

For example without that:

230123_stock-photo-abstract-background.jpg

I voted: NO!

For that reason, im not glad.. lame really.. I don't will buy NFT's and i will make myself :)

I don't like it.
Regards!

Reaction score
NFT's is risk still.. many people can steal your graphic/video. I checked there.. im professional as grapic designer & creator video

For example without that:

View attachment 7751

I voted: NO!

For that reason, im not glad.. lame really.. I don't will buy NFT's and i will make myself :)

I don't like it.
Regards!
What a shame. I thought a professional, such as yourself, would have the clairvoyance to see how NFT's are shaping the future of art.
I listed 3 very good reasons that would be a revenue stream to Windice and also bring another utility to wincoins. However i suppose some people will resist that the future will be the blockchain and art will be an industry that will utilize the blockchain.

Tomki91

Goodlike
Reaction score
What a shame. I thought a professional, such as yourself, would have the clairvoyance to see how NFT's are shaping the future of art.
I listed 3 very good reasons that would be a revenue stream to Windice and also bring another utility to wincoins. However i suppose some people will resist that the future will be the blockchain and art will be an industry that will utilize the blockchain.
You're right.. thats a shame. Should be oryginal with logo company website when who didn't buy yet...

meyzee

Known
Reaction score
I think it will be hard to produce nft's over the windice community because NFT's run with different token address and wallets and this site is a gambling site. But if there are some tech guy whose willing to make it more exciting for NFTs that would be fun.