Closed Windice NEW YEAR Celebration! [Community event]

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 7988New Year
is almost here and what could be better than another giveaway from Windice?​

Our team is hosting a 100$ prize pool contest that will run from 27.12.2021 until 02.01.2022

The rules are very simple:
  • Leave a New Year's wishes to Windice community in this topic. It can be anything - a picture or a photo , a collage or video , social media message (Leave link here) or simply some warm words.
  • Entries accepted in ANY language
  • Anyone can participate , but only one entry per person , you can edit your entry any time.

The Prizes* are:
1.Place 35 $
2.Place 20 $
3.Place 10 $

4.-10.Places 5 $

*prizes will be credited to your Windice balance after the results have been announced.
*winners will be chosen by Windice team
Be your own you,Be a dice winner, happy new year 2022.

Новый Год - семейный праздник, где Windice именно то место, обьеденяющее всех братьев и сестер всего мира, по мышлению, отдыху... Спасибо огромное Windice, а так же всем его жителям за то что Вы есть. Всех, всех, всех с наступившими Новогодними и наступающими Рождественскими праздниками!!!

I wish the windice family very very happy new year 2o22 I glad to be in the family of windice which is promote digital marketing I very thankful to admin mods very happy new year to all may have great year healthy and peaceful big wins wish safe lives from everyone
Happy New year

Last edited:
Wish you all the joyful and Happy New Year to you all. May we celebrate our friendship with windice family year till the infinity. I wish the family success, health, and wealth to the family.

"It's amazing to be a part of this beautiful and united family, that has so many beautiful..
Admin, Mod, Users and Support Stars...

Happy New Year 2022 to the Windice Family....

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 101
Hi happy new year to All windice family wish you a best year to All
Spacialy admin because a great opportunity to win crypto good luck All mate's and my lil wish to new year is I want to spacialy my country in low I want to be a equal for Rich and poor people.

And thank you for new thing God bless All windicer success in this year

View attachment 7988New Year
is almost here and what could be better than another giveaway from Windice?​

Our team is hosting a 100$ prize pool contest that will run from 27.12.2021 until 02.01.2022

The rules are very simple:
  • Leave a New Year's wishes to Windice community in this topic. It can be anything - a picture or a photo , a collage or video , social media message (Leave link here) or simply some warm words.
  • Entries accepted in ANY language
  • Anyone can participate , but only one entry per person , you can edit your entry any time.

The Prizes* are:
1.Place 35 $
2.Place 20 $
3.Place 10 $

4.-10.Places 5 $

*prizes will be credited to your Windice balance after the results have been announced.
*winners will be chosen by Windice team
Much love to a great community and I am wishing you nothing but happiness, growth, and abundance for the many years to come. Happy New Years from me to Windice!

Attachments

• 0f975524d106026e89de983689d007c4.900x900x1.jpg
    0f975524d106026e89de983689d007c4.900x900x1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 106
Happy 2022. I hope this year will be better and better. I love you guys!

Attachments

• IMG_20220101_201329_364.jpg
    IMG_20220101_201329_364.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 87
Happy New Year Everyone
Longlive World
Welcome 2022

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 98
Amidst this pandemic times we felt emptiness during lockdowns, incomplete and incapable of doin things the way we wanted to.

Some friends and families go into Gods faith.

But we never stop , we hustle , we always strive to survive even on Windice.

We always find love, and we will always look forward. Chin up.

Have a compounding Happy New Year fam. 😁✌️

the best wishes for the new year 2022, health love and many successes for everyone❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️HAPPY NEW YEAR❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
Wish this year brings the warmth of love and illuminates your path of life towards a positive direction...

You (Windice) filled my life with the abundance of Love, joy, and smiles. This is the greatest family only a fortune one can get...

I wish Admin, Moderators and all the lovely users a wealthy, peaceful, amazing, lively, and jolly New Year....

HaPpY NeW YeAr to All the Beautiful Family❤❤❤

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 104
Dear Windicers ,first of all we would like to say thank you for your warm wishes and creativity.
May the New Year be kind and nice to all of us , wishing you all good luck , lots of love and the very very best in your lives!
On this happy holidays note : ) , Windice team decided to award extra 10 places with 2$ prizes each.
Here is the list of the contest winners + 10 honorary mentions:

1. Ksyusha 35$
2. blyuzz 20$
3. Olenka 10$

5$ each :

4-10. alexej
4-10. meyzee
4-10. Anonymous65
4-10. Winbtc
4-10. Veta90
4-10. siopaw
4-10. FilosofYa