Windice Faucet

vaxirih

Reaction score
1681622999703.png

Im curious, How often do you use your faucet?

As a fellow user of the site, I have found the faucet to be an excellent tool provided by the site that allows us to play and explore the game without risking our own money. It's a risk-free way to test new strategies and see how they perform in the game. The faucet feature lets you try your gaming strategies on a low balance and refine them before investing your own money. Additionally, the faucet feature provides real rewards, allowing you to earn and cash out your winnings if you manage to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. Moreover, if you're using Wincoins, you can even compete with others to have the most Wincoins before the reset, which rewards the top 10 players with Dogecoin.

It's worth mentioning that when you reach the silver level, you unlock a new feature that enables claiming of other cryptocurrencies besides Wincoins from the faucet. However, claiming it reduces the exp of your account. With that said, I am curious to know how do you utilize them and how often you use the faucet, whether you claim all your faucets for the day or not at all. Feel free to share your experiences with the faucet in the comments section below!
Disclaimer: Remember to always practice responsible gambling and never gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Haven't utilized my faucet very well. But nice and neat explanation about the faucet!

Haven't utilized my faucet very well. But nice and neat explanation about the faucet!
Hi mod! Actually I made this post as I was curious if moderators use their faucets. I wonder if other moderators have the same situation as you do hehe.

Hi mod! Actually I made this post as I was curious if moderators use their faucets. I wonder if other moderators have the same situation as you do hehe.
I do use faucet. Aside from being moderators, we're also players so we have the same options.