Windice Discussion??

Fuzemine

Known
Reaction score
How come Windice discussion became a General discussion?? I bet no mod still notice this πŸ€”πŸ˜…
Topic should be related to windice not in Cryptocurrency in general.
Hope there should be a rating system in monthly forum contest. Just correct me if I'm wrong, But i guess mostly of the winners are those who are closest to the mods πŸ€”πŸ€” just a guess thou πŸ˜…βœŒβœŒ I observe some players are trying to compete this monthly post contest but unluckily they're effort is not yet enough since they didn't able to win πŸ€”πŸ€” If this monthly post is really a contest then there should be a category in order to win not just by those who you like or maybe those who are closest to you mods πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘βœŒ

How come Windice discussion became a General discussion?? I bet no mod still notice this πŸ€”πŸ˜…
Topic should be related to windice not in Cryptocurrency in general.
Hope there should be a rating system in monthly forum contest. Just correct me if I'm wrong, But i guess mostly of the winners are those who are closest to the mods πŸ€”πŸ€” just a guess thou πŸ˜…βœŒβœŒ I observe some players are trying to compete this monthly post contest but unluckily they're effort is not yet enough since they didn't able to win πŸ€”πŸ€” If this monthly post is really a contest then there should be a category in order to win not just by those who you like or maybe those who are closest to you mods πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘βœŒ
yes windice discussion should be related to windice or use designated forum threads for such topics not related to windice like general , sports etc

FYI mods and staffs vote who will be the winners for the monthly poster contest. They based their votes on the impact of the content of the post, originality, consistency. Coz to be honest, some post are not that impacting or appealing. And regarding the right forum thread, there are just some users who doesn't know/understand the difference of each designated thread. Thank you for pointing that out and we will look into it :)