WINDICE Discussion in the future

Tomki91

Unique
Reaction score
Hey windicers! 🎲

What do you would want change in platform windice and why? I like new challenge with your new idea and suggestion
but explain everything :)

Im curious with your share any idea.
I noticed that we don't have stake like invest with precent on windice.. i don't think so they will upload and add new feature...

Regards 👋

There may be few things in pipeline or new projects for 2022 be in process, now what it could be will just be a surprise. As we seen recently they added a new roulette game and in between intervals they keep making changes and upgradation as per the users requirement.

So we can expect new things as well for 2022.

Было Бы удобно , если бы была функция банка.

In regards to the chatroom trivia, when people aren't aware that the game has ended, I propose two things:

1. Apply a different color to the "Trivia Finished" box (not light blue) to make it slightly more noticeable. (Easy to implement/code)

2. If you have heard of stickied posts like on YouTube or reddit, they remain on top. Have the start and stop of trivia be stickied for a short amount of time atop of chat, maybe like 5 seconds. (Probably difficult to implement/code)

In regards to the chatroom trivia, when people aren't aware that the game has ended, I propose two things:

1. Apply a different color to the "Trivia Finished" box (not light blue) to make it slightly more noticeable. (Easy to implement/code)

2. If you have heard of stickied posts like on YouTube or reddit, they remain on top. Have the start and stop of trivia be stickied for a short amount of time atop of chat, maybe like 5 seconds. (Probably difficult to implement/code)
Very good with your idea and solve. I liked it both 1 and 2 points really! (y)
We should contact about that from support live 24 hrs 👥

It's necessary to change for comfortable and to understand for all people. Regards, Tomki! 👋