Windice 2019

Tomki91

Unique
Reaction score
Did you have great fun from platform windice 2019 with only game dice? there was one feature dice only, not anymore games (crash, roulette, plinko, slots and others).

Yes i had great fun from 2019 because was time great with @Furlicious and she did amazing contest challenge on event than currently rank contest challenge.
I missed so everything from since 2019. Was great time.

Platform windice looks from since 2019, screenshot:

ip.bitcointalk.png

Best regards, Tomki.

You being an old user so how the transition from 2019 to 2021 you think for the Windice has being along with yourself. If you can narrate some experiences of earlier and now would be handy for the new users as in the end experience does counts.

You being an old user so how the transition from 2019 to 2021 you think for the Windice has being along with yourself. If you can narrate some experiences of earlier and now would be handy for the new users as in the end experience does counts.
New isn't for me... i missed 2019.. modern becomed brutal.
Moderator Furlicious don't have time to make great contest.. because she work hardly from Singapore, life&money.

I was less and less interested with reason, windice make hard contest than since 2019 on telegram and contest.
Known reason for money.

Regards.